I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.

Twelve;

After the gunshot shattered my back window, we decided we needed to hide.
This was it. The day we would either die, or the day we barely survived. I skidded to a stop, reaching into the backseat to grab the bag. There was a old backpack in my car, I quickly transfered the guns into it.
"What are we doing?" Frank asked.
"Ditching the car, come on!" We ran out of the car and down the street.
My eyes scanned the surrounding area, looking for a place to hide and also looking for Brodie and all his men.
I spotted a house that was being built, I don't think they would expect us there.
"In there" I wheezed out and pointed. We ran in and waited.
I didn't relax, I knew it would only get worse from here.
Ten minutes past. I had to keep telling Frank to stay down.
A noise startled me at the back of the house.
"Stay here" I whispered, securing the backpack on my back and getting up off the floor to check the sound.
I gripped the magnums in my hands and headed for the back door.

I held my back against the door, poking my left gun out of the door slowly, forcing it open.
I looked out the door slightly, trying to see what caused the noise.
I frowned, I could have sworn I heard something.
I shrugged and went back to the front room.. where there was no Frank.
"Shit!" I muttered, I searched around the bottom level. Still no Frank.
I quietly went up the stairs.
From what I could see there were complete rooms, it'll make my search harder.
Why the fuck did he go in the first place I thought, taking the final step.

There were four rooms, they all had the doors closed.
I crept to the first room on the left, twisting the doorknob slowly.
I didn't want to make any noise that gave away my position. I pushed the door open as slowly as I could, sighing in relief as it was empty.
I left the door open and walked to the door directly across from the one I was just at. My heart stopped when I opened the door, there was a man was facing the window, I could tell it wasn't Brodie.
I rolled my weight onto my right foot, getting a better view. The floorboards squeaked, the man froze before turning around. I was quicker, firing three shots.
To prevent getting caught I ran to the first room, taking position behind the door.
I heard people running. "Fuck! Issac's dead" A voice called.
"Fucking find Gerard!" A voice boomed through the wall. It was Brodie. I figured Frank was in there. I pulled my bag off my back quickly, in case I needed another gun.
Brodie's men burst through the door. I quickly began firing, easily eliminating the four men.

I waited, making sure no other people were coming.
I put down the magnums, they were out of bullets. My fingers were shaking as I zipped open the bag, pulling out the Kalashnikov AK-47, and grabbing a 9 millimeter, lifting up the back on my shirt and secured it in between my pants and underwear. I mentally kicked myself that I didn't give Frank any guns. I got up and stepped over the dead bodies, turning left and walking down the hall.
I went to the room that I could hear Brodie's voice in, I turned the doorknob slowly, peaking my head through. When suddenly something smacked into the side of my head.
I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeeep action!
More action to comeeee
2 more chapters, I'm guessing.

3 comments before the new chapter.

<3