I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.

Fourteen;

The hours that past felt like nothing, like time stopped. Or as if time didn't exist to begin with.
I tried to think back, as if I maybe glanced at a clock? but all I could remember was Frank screaming and the amount of blood coming out of his chest.
I also remember the paramedics trying to give me treatment, I was so close to breaking point, I just screamed at them to leave me alone and to save Frank.
I was alive, I had barely any injuries.
Wow, a bloody nose and busted lip. That doesn't need the same attention as Frank's fucking bullet wound.

I sat in the cold, plastic chairs, waiting. Waiting for someone to hurry up and tell me My Frank was going to be okay. That's all I needed, that's all I cared about. Doctors scurried around me, I felt like screaming at the top of my lungs for them to help.
But, nothing I could do, or say was going to make this quicker, or less painful for me.
I rested my elbows on my knee's, resting my chin on my hands.
I hadn't stopped crying since we left the house, the tears kept falling. I don't think they would stop until I knew that Frank was going to live.

Suddenly, a doctor was standing in front of me, his hands were behind his back, concealing something. I looked up at him, his expression twisted my stomach into knots.
"Mr Way?" His eyes swept over me. I forgot I had no shirt on.
"Yes" I stood up.
He frowned a little.
Fuck, he's dead. He's fucking dead. It's all over. Mission accomplished, the target is fucking dead
He still said nothing, just continued to frown. I felt like shaking him to hurry up and tell me.
If there was no Frank, then I had nothing left, and if there was no Frank I would run into that Operating Room and grab the scalpel, slicing my throat so I could be with him forever. I would find a way.
"He's very, very, very lucky to be alive" I felt like fainting at the relief.
He pulled out what was behind his back, a X-ray. He held it up into the light so I can see.
"The bullet just missed his heart and lungs, as you can see here" He pointed to the bullet.
"Can I see him?" I didn't care about the fucking X-ray.

He frowned again.
"Not for long, ten minutes at the most, last door on the left" He pointed and I nodded and ran down the corridor, turning into the room, before stopping in my tracks.
He was awake, as soon as he saw me a frail smile was on his face.
"Gee" I sniffed and walked to him, grabbing his hand and sitting down.
"I'm so sorry Frank. I've been a mess thinking you were going to die" I couldn't look at him, scared I would cry again.
"It's okay, it's not your fault. I love you" I looked at him, he was smiling.
"I love you, too"
I told you we would barely survive, but we did.
Now, we would be happy.
It might not be easy, as my boss might still send people. But, now I'm determined to make Frank the second best assassin ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
There we have it, the final chapter.
At least Frank is alive ^_^
I hope you liked this story.
I put a lot of time, effort and study into this xD
Comment it!!!

<333333