I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.

Two;

After I got cleaned up I had to tell Frank what I was really trying to do.
I was pretty nervous about it, he could get angry and hate me. I really didn't want to lose him, well, I wasn't with him but you know what I mean.
I walked out to find him sitting on the couch, I very satisfied look on his face.
My palms got sweaty, I was nervous about this.
"Frank, can I talk to you?" I stood nervously next to the chair.
He raised his eyebrow at me. "Sure" He said it as if he was unsure.

I coughed, trying to somehow get rid of the lump on my throat, I sat next to him.
"You know.. when I pushed you into the wall, it seemed kind of violent?"
I couldn't look at him, I continued without him answering.
"I did it, because.. I needed to kill you" I looked up at him then. His eyes were wide in shock.
"I didn't want to, you see, I'm an assassin, it's my job, but I never thought I would get feelings for you" He seemed to relax a little.
"So, you wont kill me?" He asked.
I shook my head. "I can't do it, because I like you a little too much Frank. But, that puts us both in danger. When we don't complete the mission, other assassins are sent to kill us both"

I let him absorb that for a minute.
"Can we run?" He asked.
"We can, but these people are very good at finding people. And.. we could fight"
I waited again for him to register this. His eyebrows crushed together in confusion.
"When you mean we..?"
"I mean I can teach you how to kill people" I rubbed my hand over my face, this is going to be very difficult, and dangerous.
"So, it's kill or be killed aye" He was strangely calm.
"Yes"

He got up from the couch.
"Where are you going?" I asked as I started to follow him.
"To go pack? you said we needed to run, you can teach me while we run" Good point.
"Hurry up, I need to pack too and I'm not leaving you alone"
He nodded and went to his room.
"If it isn't essential do not bring it" I called out.
"Yeah" He yelled back.
I need to think back to my own training, I hope I'm a good teacher, I don't have time to mess up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short chapter.
Emily wants a long story so I'm trying to drag it out as much as possible.

I want 2 comments before I post a new chapter please.

<3