I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.

Four;

We'd been driving for hours and were low on gas. I decided to stop at a gas station and fill up quickly.
I pulled up and stopped the car, pulling out my keys.
"Can I have a look at the other guns?" Frank asked in a small voice.
"Not yet, I'll feel better when I put the safety on" He pouted again.
"Here" I said as I pulled out a .44 Magnum from my left holster. I released the cylinder, taking out the bullets, placing the bullets in my pocket and handing him the gun.
"Don't go flashing that around, I don't need anymore trouble" I told him sternly as I got out of the car.

I popped the cap and started filling up. When I get back in the car I should ask Frank if he wants to be together I thought, after filling with the amount I wanted.
I went inside to pay. Shivering and pulling my jacket tighter around me, the air-con was on too low.
"Hi, how are you?" The cashier asked.
"Good thanks, just paying for petrol for the black Mustang" I told her as I pulled out my credit card.
I payed and walked back out to the car.
I could see Frank through the windshield, he was acting.
I saw him mouth 'Bang!' and flick the gun to look like it was shooting. He was such a little kid! I couldn't help but laugh at him.

I slid in and shut the door, snatching the gun out of his hands.
Frank opened his mouth to complain.
"Don't start, I could see the gun through the windshield" I glared at him and he shut his mouth.
I put the individual bullets back into the cylinder, twisting it and locking it back in place and putting it in the holster.
"We'll drive through to Nashville. Then Oklahoma city, then driving to Los Angeles. We need to get across the country" I told him as I started the car and drove off.
He said nothing.

After around half an hour of silence Frank piped up.
"How much do you like me?" He was timid about it, as if his question would cause a bad reaction, it caused my heart to beat faster.
I sighed. "Probably too much" I didn't look at him.
"I feel the same" I turned to look at him. He had a huge smile on his face. I smiled back.
"So, did.. you want to be together?" I avoided his gaze.
"Of course!" His grabbed my hand, twining our fingers together.
It felt like my heart would burst out of my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Frank is so cute ^_^
Better chapter next time, I hope :P
I would like 3 comments please before I post again.
BTW, if you don't know, I'm an Australian. So I have no idea about anything American related.
And I spell mom, mum. Favorite, favourite and color, colour.
Good? good! =D
<33