I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.

Five;

We've been driving till the sun set. My arm felt numb, I've been gripping the steering wheel that long. I didn't dare take my hand out of Frank's to swap steering arms. We were going to stop in Nashville, and there I would teach Frank how to shoot.
It was getting dark, which was good, I didn't want anyone to see I had a bag full of guns.
I pulled up into a small hotel, with thinning trees covering the entire backyard and out further.
This is good, there would be plenty of trees to stop the bullets, and it was secluded enough that no one would hear the gunshots.

"Are you tired? I wanted to teach you how to shoot" I squeezed Franks hand slightly.
He smiled excitedly. "No, let's go!" He released my hand and got out.
"Let me go sign in quickly, don't move from this spot" He rolled his eyes and nodded.
I walked in, it had a home-ish feel about it. I instantly felt like I was back at home. It also helped the little old lady behind the counter reminded me of my grandma.
"One room please" I smiled at her, pulling out my credit card.

I walked out into the darkness where Frank was still in the same position.
The car was facing the back fence, I opened the car door before leaning in and turning on the lights.
"Go stand in the yard" I told Frank. He jumped on the spot quickly before running over.
I shut the door and opened the boot, pulling out the black bag.
My eyes spied some Coke cans in the trunk, I forgot all about them.
I pulled those out too and walked to Frank.
"Don't touch these" I threw the bag on the floor and walked to the fence to line up the cans.
I walked back over to him and bent over, pulling out the Assault Rifle. It was the only one I had that had a silencer. I twisted that on.

"Okay" I stood up and handed it to him.
"Now, put the heel of it into the little dip between your shoulder and chest"
He adjusted it into the right position. I pointed to the scope.
"Look in that and line it up with the cans"
He looked at me with a sooky expression.
"But.. it's coke" I glared at him.
"Okay okay" He said as he lined it up and taking a shot.
It hit the can right in the middle, sending it flying into the trees.
"Shoot the rest" I instructed him.

"Gerard?" He asked as he kept shooting.
"Yeah" I crossed my arms and concentrating on him.
"For what you do, do you have.. like rankings" I understood what he meant straight away.
He continued before I said anything, "If so, what number are you?"
I smirked at him.
"Number one" I said a little smugly.
"Really?" He stopped and looked at me.
"Yes. Keep going" He lined the gun up again.
"My boss was a family friend. He said my 'teen angst' would be great for killing people. So, he trained me. I've been doing it since I was seventeen. Nobody tries to take me on"
He whistled. "That's impressive. I'm dating the number one assassin"
I rolled my eyes. "Shut up and shoot"
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually have no idea if an Assault Rifle can be silenced ha.
And I'm not sure if it's called the heel haha.
I made this a littleeee longer this time, I hope you enjoy.

<33