I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.

Seven;

I was startled awake by loud guitars.
"If I cut off your arms, and I cut off your legs, would you still--"
"Hello?" I whispered into the phone, looking at Frank to make sure he was still asleep. He was.
"Gerard" An angry voice I recognized straight away, boomed into the phone.
"Oh.. hey" I wasn't going to call him Boss anymore.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Do you know what this means? You didn't complete the mission"
"I couldn't do it. I love him." You wont touch him.. I thought.
"Love? Gerard, you're a hate filled assassin. My number one assassin. It's such a waste. Is it really worth it?" At least he was a little calmer, I wasn't.
"Yes, it's fucking worth it. I might be hate filled but I'm capable enough to love another human being!" I almost yelled.
"Okay. You know the drill. I really hate having to send others to kill you. And your lover"
He twisted the words to make them sound disgusting.
"I look forward to it" I hissed, slamming my thumb on the end button.

"Frank! come on get up" I was still fuming, my words were a little ruder than what I would have liked.
He stirred awake, squinting his eyes to look at me.
"What?" He rolled on his side to face me better.
"We have a problem. My old boss is sending people for us today. We got to get moving and I have to train you with hand to hand combat" I got up to shower and brush my teeth.
"Alright" He said indifferently, like it didn't bother him that people were coming to try and kill us.

After we were clean we hopped in my car, driving towards Oklahoma City.
I would need to stock up on bullets. We also needed to get something to eat, I was starving. I'm sure Frank was too.
I didn't tell Frank about how many people would be coming for us.
Since I'm the top assassin, my boss was going to have to send more people than he, and I, would have thought, I needed to prepare for a number of situations.
"We'll get some food soon. Are you hungry?" He looked at me and nodded.
"Starved really. I haven't had food since we were at my house" He frowned a little.
"We'll stop sooner then."I smiled at him and he returned it.

I decided that we would stop in Memphis, before driving onto Little Rock then onto Oklahoma City.
"Oh! can we please get vegetarian food?" Frank started bouncing in his seat when he spied a vegetarian restaurant.
I happy to find something so soon into arriving in Memphis.
"Sure!" He started clapping quickly as I pulled into the restaurant.
"I feel bad about making you pay for everything, let me get this" He told me as we got out of the car. I nodded, I was going to have to buy the bullets, and they weren't cheap.
If we were going to be versing a lot of people, we needed a lot of ammunition.
Thinking about what was ahead turned my stomach into knots, I dreaded having to put Frank through this. But like I said, I was going to pay the price.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oohhh! can't you wait for the action!
I'm getting excited as it's getting closer and closer =D
Woooo.
And, most of you would know that song is Helena by the Misfits

At least 3 comments please. =D
Love makes me happy.

<3