I Never Told You What I Do For A Living.

Eight;

After we filled up on food, I looked for a guns shop.
Might as well stock up on the things we need early.
"Help me look for a guns shop" I mumbled, distracted by my searching.
Frank said nothing as he peered out the window.
"Oh! there! there!" He pointed, bouncing in his chair. I turned left into the street with the guns store, pulling up and shutting off the ignition.
"Stay in the car. I wont be long" He nodded and I got out.

"Hey there sir, how are you?" A tough looking man asked as I walked up to the counter.
He had crumbs in his beard, tattoos covered every inch of skin on his arms.
"I'm good thanks, I need some ammunition. I'm a.. hunter. He's my license" I pulled out my wallet and threw the thin plastic on the counter.
"Sure, what do you need?" He asked, glancing at my license and handing it back.
"I need a lot of bullets, hunting big game. I'll need bullets for a Assault Rifle, Spas 15, MSG-90, Barrett M82, Kalashnikov AK-47 and an SMG." I said as I placed my license back in my wallet, shoving it in my back pocket.
"Sure" He walked around behind the counter, grabbing various boxes.
He walked back and put the boxes on the table.
"I don't care about the price" I handed him my credit card.

I piled up my purchases and walked back to the car, opening the back door and throwing in the boxes.
I got in the front and turned on the ignition.
"I'm going to stop in pretty much the middle of no where, and I'll teach you hand to hand."
Frank rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "Sweet! Do I get to beat you up?"
He looked at me like he was about to explode from happiness. I rolled my eyes at him.
"Learning isn't about beating me up. I doubt you could anyway" I smirked at him.
He returned it by poking his tongue out at me.

This was going to be interesting.
He was tiny, but the first time we made love.. him throwing me into the wall was pretty impressive.
I think he's going to do well, but I can't make him the best in world in this amount of time.
I don't know when people were going to find us.
We might not have a lot of time.
Thinking this turned my stomach into knots again. Frank saw my discomfort on my face, grabbing my free hand and kissing it. I smiled at him.
"It'll be OK" He whispered.
I nodded. I hope he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote the last chapter today.
It's not coming for a while I think. I still have a lot of time to fill xD
I would like some comments though please =D

<3