Death Dies Harder in the Gutter

No Salvation, No Forgiveness

Wrath’s POV

I stretch and yawn as I wake up from another night out. The time is three PM…oops. I go in search of painkillers and liquid, rolling off my bed and into the kitchen.
I notice everything is ultra tidy and clean.

“Morbiiiiid!” I call.

No answer. Very odd. I take a couple of tablets and drink down a pint of water then go looking around the flat. Living room is spotless, bathroom is spotless and then I get to her bedroom. Again, vacant and spotless. There is some stuff missing and a piece of paper on her bed.

Gone fishin
Sixx


It reads. What the fuck? I decide to call her phone which is off then I call the rest of my girls who either don’t answer or give me negative ones. Where the hell is Morbid?

***

Morbid’s POV

Satisfied I left my home half decent, I lay my suitcase on the hotel bed and open up the mini bar reaching for my drink. As I sit down and pull the notebook and pen, hoping for creativity to flow from my cocktail and through me, my hotel phone rings.

“What?!” I answer.

“You have a visitor, madam. Should I send him up?” the receptionist asked, un-phased by
my anger.

“Oh…yeah, send him up,” I know who this is.
I smile and hang up. I toss my notebook back and check the mirror before drinking some more.

“Knock, knock,” says the door and the person.

“Good evening,” I answer, opening the door. It’s not a rent boy, its Linus. “Won’t you come in.”

“Morbid, Morbid, what are you doing here?” Linus asks stepping inside my room.

“I told you! I thought we could do with a partying session,” I wink.

“You shouldn’t let Cat get to you,” he sighs at me.

“I don’t want to talk about him,” I snap.

“He’s the only reason you’re here though. He is the only reason I am here. We all saw the video on Youtube.” His accent is so beautiful it actually makes me feel guilty.

“If you’re thinking I invited you here for a rebound then you’re wrong. You’re probably my favourite person right now, it’s simply a bonus that you’re stunning.” I tell him. “So I’d like to get very drunk and I’d like to do this with you.”

“You travelled all this way specifically to get drunk with me?” he probes.

“I can afford to be frivolous with my time and money now. I’m not about to invest in anything but Jager and friends,” I smile and sit down.

Several hours later I’d achieved my goal of drunk and the rantings had begun.

“Why did he have to be such an ass? Is it cause he can do better? That’s still a gay reason,” I pouted, “Anyone can do better than me but he didn’t have to be this way!” I am very upset.

“Any man would be lucky to have you,” Linus wraps his arms around me.

“You’re so nice. Why couldn’t I just want you instead? That wouldn’t help you too much though. Honestly why would anyone think that I’m good girlfriend material. I smoke, I drink a lot, I do whatever drug is put under my nose almost, I can’t love and I hate everyone,” one wrong move and sobs could come spilling.

“Morbid stop now. There’s nothing wrong with any of those things. Its part of being human. Its part of rock and roll.” He tells me with another hug, “I admire your refusal to back down for anyone. Nobody should make you change.”

“Living is too hard,” I complain, taking another sip from the Jager bottle.

Lying on my back Linus bangs on while I don’t listen. I’m too busy feeling like a sack of shit and wallowing in self-loathing and too blind to see a way out. The cynic inside is winning. Perhaps there really is no hope for me.
Is there a point anymore? Death would be a little too dramatic for my palate.
Fuck it. I’ve got lives to ruin, I’m not going away. Lives in general but hell, if I could ruin Cat’s life I’d feel a whole load better. Who says being nice is better than being a bastard?
Being nice hasn’t gotten me anywhere.
No. no man will ruin my life.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
♠ ♠ ♠
So she's going on an evil blood thirsty rampage, god help us all.
The End.

Thanks for all comments and subscriptions. Sorry it took so long to finish and sorry if you don't like the end.