Writings Of A Child Of The Millennia

April 22nd 2009

I am sitting in the shade of the clouds; I can feel the warmth of the sun on my skin.
This is what I enjoy the most of being a child of the millennium, the sun doesn’t harm me. Most vampires that are over the one thousand year age mark can wonder into the sun.

I am writing this to continue my life story, of what I did after I escaped from the Grove.

I travelled to Egypt. I don’t know what made me travel there, something in my head told me to go there, like a magnet pulling me to my destination shall we say. I had a notion it was to do with the reason why vampires were being burned or destroyed with no reason for it happening. It was here in Egypt where I found ‘Those who must be kept’, the mother an father of vampires.

As I moved around I took them with me, keeping them safe and keeping them from creating havoc on the world of mortals like they once did.

It was while moving around the globe as years pasted that I found my loves.
I fall in love too easily, but I cannot help it. I feel attractions to a lot of people. And when they leave, they take a part of me with them, yes the wounds heal over, but that part of me takes a while to return and when it does, it isn’t as strong as it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am only getting this up now because of how busy I have been with painting and selling paintings.
-smiles-

Marius x