Writings Of A Child Of The Millennia

18th July 2009

So much has happened, so much drama, sad and happy alike. So much emotion has wreaked though me or has rebuilt the wreckage.

I have a feeling that this entry will not be long, though it is much needed. I have been neglecting this journal, never before have I neglected my journals, when I sit down to write my mind goes blank, I am so sorry.

Maybe I should have left my old journal with David, but I was curious to read it again, for it is about one person. Nearly 600 years ago it was written. And I have just remembered, it is still sitting on the coffee table in the Coven, at least it is in old Greek and Latin.

And for the first time in many a hundred years I have sired someone who needed it once more. Kris, he is a truly marvellous person, so much to give and he gives it to Adam. That makes me smile, like right now, but let me not bore you all with my talks about love. For it will tire you all out.

I am a very excited person on the inside, very excited, for many reasons, I have my Amadeo, by my paintings that I am working on and by Venice. After all these years, Venice still excites me, like a toy would excite a child. That is the only way I can describe it. Oh and for Jonathan, how could I not be? I have always liked children, I never got the chance to have any of my own when I was mortal, but that was my own doing, being a scholar, it wasn’t expected of me. Being a scholar also led me to becoming a vampire, so it was not all a good thing, but I cannot change anything and I wouldn’t change anything. We must face live head on, no matter what, if you don’t, you won’t be happy.

Look at me, I am getting worse in my old age. I cannot think of much more to write.
I am sorry for the shortness, but I must get back to the Coven, to my Amadeo and send my love to him. And I must speak some more Latin to Lestat, he’ll like that or not. Because I could be saying anything to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Marius x