Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses

If I Were You

7:30 it read on the analog clock above the black board. The ticking began louder as the darkness of day two subsidized. Ray began for Rachel, “it’s time,” he whispered afraid of her answer, he too wanted to get out so badly but still was afraid of the consequences.

“Get everyone ready,” she returned heading toward her medicine kit. Everyone looked dumbfounded as Ray alerted them. Frost began to shake in nerves ness.

“No Fucking Way!” Frost cursed. “I am not going out there, not again! Never!”

“Keep it down” Rachel hushed.

“You’re willing to die in here?” Shy questioned.

“Well i just got here, and yes, its better dying in here than dying out there.”

“Okay then, you don’t have to come,” Ray butted in checking how many bullets left in his round.

“I can’t stay here any longer, if I do I will die of hunger, thrust and lose my sanity,” Frank added.

“I don’t give a rat’s ass on what you guys think. I can’t tell you much, but I can tell you this, it’s not a pretty sight out there; they will get you. They’re merciless; they already have half the school in the gym ready to be executed, do you want to be next?” Frost replied to their clauses walking up and down in a frustrating manner.

Everyone stopped there actions and thought about it for a second. “I’m going to agree… with Rachel, take a chance what if we survive…” Ray said breaking the familiar silence.

“What if we don’t!?” Frost returned angrily. “Well fuck Frost you don’t have to come!” Frank said defensively raising his voice.

“Shut up! Both of you!” Gerard yelled, Shy look surprised to hear him, it’s been a while. “Fuck! Are we getting out or not? ‘cause I’m fucking sure as hell I’m getting out.”

Everyone eyed Frost as he stood there montionless. “Our minds are already made up, have yours?” Rachel asked.