Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses

Leave out all the Rest

After a while of arguing and sarcastic seethes, they headed down passed corners and old dented lockers to the second level stairs.

“Who the fuck designed the schools structure anyway? I mean, who the fuck puts only one set of stairs to one side of the fucking building on the opposite side of each other for each floor? It’s fucking stupid.” Frank says in a whisper.

“The things you think of Iero.” Gerard said giving Frank a confused look.

“Wha…”

“Shhh!” Ray stressed cutting Frank off. Ray signaled for them to stop while he went to check on things. “I think I hear something guys.”

“Of course you do.” Ray heard an unfamiliar voice speak.

“G-Gerard?” Ray said, slow to ask afraid of the answer.

“Guess again.” He heard this man second synchronized with the clinking sound of a gun being cocked. Ray gasped slowly and turned around to be at eye level with a tall, built Caucasian man with half his face covered by a simple black cloth and 9mm at his forehead.

Ray quickly sifted his gaze to his friends which had each a high jacker to themselves. Theirs mouths were taped with heavy hands covered by black, holey cotton gloves that had a lose fit around the high jacker’s fingers.

“Drop it!” The man demanded eyeing Ray’s gun. He gave his friends a despaired look before returning to answer the high jackers question.

“Don’t test me boy! It’ll be the last thing you’ll ever do!”

Ray gave a defeated expression holding his hands in the air slowly bringing his guns to the ground. Once Ray had placed the gun on the floor he kicked it away and stood just staring at the high jacker who was shining his mental with his dirty jumper. For some reason something about this guy tickled Ray’s memory.

Ray felt caught up in the moment. Ray had this anger and rage build in the pit of his mind, it felt like a glass over flowing with water, one wrong move and it would all spill. Ray suddenly went red in the face and broke, lashing out on his high jacker who received a hell of a hard punch.

“Hey! Hey!” Another called out angrily but slow; he wore a gray hockey mask and dirty blue overalls as did Bob. He yelled out to Ray holding onto Gerard’s mouth in one hand and a gun in the other aimed straight for him. Ray couldn’t give a shit; he just kept hammering at the man with blunt force repeatedly.

Gerard managed to wriggle out of the high jacker’s grip without injury and elbow the man hard in the gut before retrieving Shy. He then turned to see his high jacker about to shoot Ray and jumped, “Ray, watch out!” Gerard screamed tackling Ray to the ground.

“Wait!” Amelia screamed running for the two of them.

Frank seemed to watch in slow motion. He saw Ray nail a high jacker, he watched Gerard nail another before jump over Ray push him out of the way. Out of nowhere, Amelia ran in front of Gerard's high jacker, while 2 loud shoots were fired echoing the walls of the corridor.

“Fuck.” Frank whispered.

Amelia fell to her knees in front of Ray and Gerard with a weary look upon her face, blood seeping through the bullet wounds in her chest. Ray reached out for her hand with the same apologetic look she’d given him a while ago.

Shy held her hands to her mouth whimpering softly with bloodshot eyes. As a whimper turned into a light cry, tears ran down the top of her check to her fingers, finally falling to the floor in small droplets.

“We’re even now…” Amelia choked baring a blood stained smile.