Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses

Patience

They each shared a corner in the cramped room. Frank and Ray sat opposite each other while Shayne and Gerard shared a corner to the side of Frank. Gerard lied in Shy’s arms shaking in pain; she gentle stroked his hair out of his face trying to calm him down. She blew cool air down his sweaty face to his neck trying. What ever Rachel gave him was wearing off pretty fast.

He grinded his teeth to try and get the edge of things, but the pain kept surging through his arm with no mercy. Meanwhile Frank began to talk to himself in dialog. “Frank?” Ray whispered from his corner concerned.

“Amelia.” He said before looking up at Ray. Frank’s eyes filled with fury. “Fuck Ray! What will it take you to realize that you gambling with our… fuck man think! You just helped kill her you fuck!” Frank raged.

“Frank? What the Hell!?” Ray replied surprised.

“Don’t act like you don’t know! When will you ever realize that you’re wondrous outbreaks have consequences, you could have killed us all out there!”

“What are you saying?" Ray asked trying not to look stupid. "Stop being so naive, we could have been dead long time ago..."

“So what, now that we have a chance to get out you’re hurry up the death process? You just want to fuck things up again, don’t you!?”

“What? No! I’m just saying that…”

“That what?”

“Even if I didn’t do what I did, we’ll still be here.”

“You don’t know that, no one will ever know that now our chances are screwed.”

“Frank, stop being a retard.”

“You're a Twit.”

“What did you say?”

“I said, You're a TWIT!” Ray’s eyes began to sting slowly, he feared the friendship he had between Frank after this conversation was officially over. He didn’t mean to retaliate, it was one of those unexplainable things that just happens, that kind you don’t have control of. “

“Hey you little ungrateful shit, I saved your life.”

“Ha! Don’t play that card with me you ga… you bastard! I would’ve been just fine…” Ray’s eyes began to water as he knew what Frank was going to say at his first pause. He fantasized of punching Frank in the face, but held back hoping that when they were done there'll be something left to mend their friendship with.

“Hiding in your own locker? What a classic! I bet you were shoved in right before all this shit went down.”

“Whatever.” Frank seethed brushing him off.

“Aye! Aye! That’s enough! Stop it you two, you’re acting like a bunch of babies.” Shayne exclaimed. Frank look at her angrily then put his head down between his arms that were rested at the top of his knees.

“Don’t ever talk to me again Raymond Toro, you’re dead to me now.” Frank lasted before he ressumed his silence.

Ray looked up at Frank astonished he didn’t mean to take things that far. “Y-you don’t mean that.” He said with eyes that would break anyone’s heart. Ray was surprised yet had this sense that he did deserved it, every bit of it, even if it had come from Frank or Not.

“Fuck... you don’t know what I mean right now.” Frank fumed silently looking back down at his feet. Ray turned away and wiped his faces with his right hand covering his mouth softly. Tears ran down Ray’s cheeks uncalled for, one by one. Ray regretted not stopping, but he had to get it off his chest, but what great timing.