Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses

Bury Me in Black

Shayne stood boldly in front of Sam holding a tight grip on his eyes. Frank stood behind Shayne with his hands on her hips; she blocked him off the first time she wasn’t going to do it again. Just as Sam struck down his hand Frank pulled her back focusing himself to take the hit.

Frank wasn’t a very solid person and took the hit unbalance sending him to the ground seeing stars.

“Fa…” Was all Frank managed to get out before embracing the pain. It coursed through his jaw down passed his neck to his collarbone.

“Frank!” Shy called weakly crawling over to him with whatever energy she had left. Frank turned and collapsed unintentionally into her arms, his sight was blurry and his head when into full spin. “Frank?” she asked again with her hand pressed gentle on his cheek.

Ray stood stiff with puffy eyes. His anger grew intense and not being able to handle it anymore Ray lashed out onto Sam driving the tip of the mop handle into his left eye. Direct Hit.

“Shiiiiiiiiittt!” Sam squealed dropping to his knees with his hands over his eye. Ray on the other hand slammed the door shut with his free hand before bringing the mop handle down over his knee breaking it into two. Ray grabbed a hold of Sam’s shirt and angled the point of the broken handle to his throat slightly above the collarbone.

“Now that my friend, was a stupid move.” Ray boiled pushing the point into Sam throat painfully slow. Sam choked on air trying to take in what just happened while trying to ease the pain surging through his eye.

“Let me make this easier on you,” Ray said look over to Shayne quickly, “pass me Frank belt will you?”

Shy slowly laid down Frank head gently on the floor and undid his clasp. Frank was still seeing stars when he felt her hand undoing his belt. “W-what are… what are you doing?”

“Frank relax, we’re just gonna borrow your belt for a sec,” Shy said slowly rubbing Frank outer thigh for reassurance, “don’t worry, we’ll return it.” With Frank’s permission Shy passed the belt to Ray.

Ray retrieved the broken mop handle from Sam’s neck and spun him over all in one movement. Ray kneed Sam in the back bring his hands behind him binding them together with Frank’s belt. Sam growled and hissed the best he could at Ray for the many discomforts he was causing him.

Again Ray spun him over so that his was lying on his arms on his back. Sam groaned in pain that shot from his face to his now crushed fingers. Ray stood over him watching him squirm underneath his legs. While Ray eyed Sam’s movements Ray slowly undid his belt clasp.

Sam saw what Ray was doing and was quick to assume. “Fucking get away from me! You fucking retard! Don’t you even-Gargh! Even go there!”

Ray didn’t reply, nor did he think of wasting his breath on some low life son of a bitch. He watched Sam scurry to the door in his helpless state, now again wincing at the pain in his eye and grabbed a hold of both legs. He held them up in the air and tied it tight.

“Tell me.” Ray began. “I’m curious to know why you’re here?”

“You fucking…” Sam replied with beady eyes.

“Tisk, tisk. Don’t test me now Sammy.” Ray played. “This is boring, let me make this more interesting, okay. With every wrong comment you give me, I will slit your wrists one by one. I make sure of it that you bleed, and when I run out of space on your wrists, I’ll make my way up to your forearm. Then I’ll skip everything else in between and when shit gets boring and I’m tired of seeing you bleed from your arms, I’m going to slit your throat… Now, why are you here?” He asked calm and collected.

Shy gave a worried look over to Ray and then back at Frank. Frank slowly began to come back and now was braced against the wall. Shy then turned around and went back to Gerard who seemed to be dead to the world. His face appeared paler than ever with his long black hair covering his eyes wet and matted. As her eyes met Gerard’s face they began to swell up in tears. Her heart dropped just kneeling in front of him sitting on her calves. He wasn’t moving; his chest seemed to have stopped all of a sudden. Her breath began to catch in her throat and emotional pain began to rise to the surface.

The thoughts of losing him again for the second time clouded her thought. She was afraid to touch him, she was afraid that he was dead. He didn’t make a sound, he just laid there with his hands in his lap and his head hung over his shoulders. Tears streamed down her face as she took in the detail of her motionless lover.

Frank watched her groggily as she moved her hands from her lap towards Gerard’s face. Shy took a jagged breath as she felt him come to life on her finger tips.

“Aww Shit…” she sighed moving closer, gently bring Gerard to her chest; holding him tight with a smile

Sam watched as Ray waved the broken end of the mop handle from one side of his face to the other; he was lost of all words.

“Look at me. Not them, tell me why… Tell me GOD DAMMIT!” Ray loathed.