Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses

Under Pressure

Gerard leaned against the wall, hiding he pain in his eyes.

The highjacker stopped and turned around to face Gerard. He brought his hand roughly to his mouth and took a long drag before disposing of his cigarette.

Gerard was fueled by anger and rage toward the highjacker, who was now quick to identify as his name tagged read "BOB". Shayne squirmed under Bob's grasp and pulled at her hair to get lose, but bob's grip grew tighter sending Shy bawling in pain.

"I said leave her ALONE!" Gerard commanded slouching over pushing himself off the wall gently, feeling a surge of pain rip through his shoulder.

"Gerard NO!" Shy screamed holding out her hand reading the expression on gee face, teary eyed, she lied on her back helpless. "Gee, pleeeease!" she whined choking on both saliva and a sob.

"Or else what?" Bob replied with a strong New Jersey ascent. When Gerard didn't reply Bob smirked, "I thought so", Bob turned around and continued his journey down the corridor. "Be grateful boy, I let you live" Bob finished rearranging his shotgun over his shoulder.

"I said to FUCKING leave her alone" Gerard repeated pulling out a 9mm out of nowhere. Gerard held out the gun in his left hand, cocking it backward with his thigh.

"Turn. The. Fuck. Around. AND face ME!" Gerard ordered, "Let go of her! NOW!" Bob slowly turned around with shy still in hand, and an evil grin plastered along his face.

"How fast?" Bob questioned eyeing the gun in gees hand, "hmm?"

"Let her go! And put your hands UP!" Gerard again commanded. Bob slowly untagged Shy's hair from his fingers and while eyeing her lifted his hands.

As his hands passed his face, he held them up in motion taking in the scent of Shayne's hair. As shy made her way to the yellow lockers near the storage closet, she gave a look of disgust and wanted to puke at his behavior.

"Shy" Gerard called Shayne followed the lockers closely with her eyes closed. Shy was so nervous her breathing began to break causing her to breathing to increase.

Once at Gerard's side her knees gave way, and she dropped to the ground. Her shaking began to worsen as the situation became more intense.

"G-gee, I t-think I'm h-having a pan-panic a-tt-tack..." Shy choked peering gently up at Gerard with wide puppy dog eyes.