Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses

Two Wrongs Always Make a Right

Bob smiled wickedly and confessed straight up he was out of bullets, "I used that last one on your girlfriend" he said laughing. "Aren't you glad now I missed? And I bet you, your shoulder hurts like a bitch too."

Shy shifted to Gerard's leg and held tightly closing her eyes, giving her back to bob. Shy tried to calm herself down with deep breathes and it actually worked making her dizzy.

"Shy?" Gerard questioned turning his head toward her not taking his eyes off Bob. "Shy? C'mon shy! Stay with me, you have to help me. Get up bubba... c'mon."

Shy slowly rose from her crouched position and took up slowly breathing heavily. She looked at him with tears and panic in her eyes. "Bubba stay with me" he said as he pushing her behind him a little slowly walking backward to the push doors with the gun still aimed at Bob.

Bob dropped his hands and stuck them in his pocket. "GET. YOUR. FUCKING. HANDS. UP... NOW!" Gerard shouted with hesitation. Bob pulled out a cigarette, lit it and leaned against the wall.

Bob looked down at his cigarette taking in the detail, "I bet you too, that gun ain't even loaded."

"So what? you're willing to bet your life on that?" Gerard retorted.

With the same expression Bob had when he met them, calm and feeling less, he walked slowly toward them. "hm? Damn straight".

"Stay Ba-arrrrrgh!" Gerard shrieked as the pain from his right shoulder felt unbearable. "FUCK!" It started getting harder for Gerard to breathe and he knew he wouldn't be able to make it out, "Shy run!" Gerard cried with worry written on his forehead. Shy was confused. "Baby" he finally whispered in fear turning around, "RUN".

Shy was taken aback by his response, "but what about the..." she trailed off, and then it suddenly clicked. The gun wasn't loaded. SHIT!

"I'm not leaving without you" she answered back with wide eyes. "Not again." she grabbed the back of his head pulled it toward hers, she slowly kissed him passionately trying not to cause him anymore pain. Gerard was surprised at her response, but soon eased into the kiss as he too longed to taste her. The cold of the gun mental pinned her face as Gerard deepened the kiss, snaking in his tongue. Shy finally felt complete, part off her wanted to do him until he couldn't walk, and the other melted into sweet nothing. Their eyes were both closed as Gerard move closer to her as if Bob wasn't even there. Shy wrapped her arms gently around Gerard's waist and swayed kindly from side to side. As they detached Gerard rested his forehead on hers. Shy's breathing calmed slowly but still retained her heavy rhythm.

"I've always wanted you, but could never have you, and now I do..." she whispered slowly. "I-I fear it's my last" Gerard smirked under the twinge and pecked her lips. "And if we go, just know that I will. Remember. You. If living is the hardest part, we'll then one day we'll be together, I love you, know that Shy, I've always loved yo..." he was interrupted by Shayne's lips as she connected hers to his in an instant. Shayne couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth, she withdrew her hands from his waist and held his cheeks with the palms of her hands, holding that single kiss for what felt like forever.

Shy wrapped one arm around his good shoulder and held him close as bob took his final steps toward them.
Three gunshots filled the air, and as the third one silenced Gerard fell into Shayne's arms.