Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses

The Little Things Give You Away

Frank’s pov;

“Mhm” I murmured beneath our kiss, which seemed to have last for a good 2 minutes. Ray pulled away in an instant eyeing the floor opposite my head, with flushed cheeks. His cheeks shone remarkably through the dim light, and even thought I was kind of freaked out at that point, it made me smile to myself.

“Sorry” he hushed wiping the tears from his eyes. “I-I, eh, see I was…” he stuttered rubbing the back of his head in nervousness. I slowly brought myself up to a sitting position with my knees to my chest; I rubbed his knee softly giving him a smile of reassurance. I felt bad and felt like jackass for breaking the kiss.

His eyes wondered lost off the four walls and I was left to reevaluate the situation. ‘Am I gay or aren’t I, it fucking took you long enough to break the kiss, so you are gay, no i'm not, but wait’... I was annoyed at my thoughts and shoved them aside, I was tired, weak and had no one else to lie on but ray. So I sucked it in and crawled toward him again.

I slowly brought my head down in the same position and looked up hoping he wouldn’t mind.

“Umm?” he questioned edgy, looking at me as if to say ‘but dude I just kissed you, aren’t you the slightest bit bothered?’ I closed my eyes tiredly and replied, “What happens here, stays here, don’t worry Ray, your… its safe with me”

I felt Ray’s finger play with my fringe for awhile before curling it behind my ear. I was glad to have someone like ray as a friend, even thought what just happen totally freaked me out, I was glad. Life is too short to worry about the small things, especially now, for us.

Time Elapsed

Shayne’s pov;

[it’s like around 7am]

I woke up from being annoyed from the morning light that shone in my eyes with no mercy. I got up slowly to find everything to be dizzy and distorted. I went to rub my eyes when I felt my left hand occupied.

When I saw what I was attached to I practically screamed out of joy to see him patched up and still breathing, waking everyone from there sleep. Rachel fell out of her seat and came running toward me thinking I was hurt. Frank was virtually thrown across the room as ray jumped off the floor, not knowing what was happening or who screamed.

“My child” Rachel huffed sliding on her knees.

I threw my arms over her and squeezed her until she couldn’t breathe. “Thank you” I cried softly in her ear, “thank you, thank you”. My breath became jagged as I tried to catch up with it.

“I thought you were hurt,” she protested

“Not anymore!” I smiled with joy

Ray fell to knees beside us and joined in the hug, Frank on the other hand was startled a bit but in the end dragged himself over to join in. We all began to laugh at how foolish we were, I wiped my eyes with my sleeves and sat on my legs and smiled.

A frustrated groan erupted from the side grabbing everyones attention, everyone's except for mine, I knew who it was. Everyone except for this person was awake and I wanted to saver the moment.

My eyes stung and my voice turned hoarse as I turned toward the voice. I turned over to see Gerard cradling his arm with the biggest smile swathed across his face as our eyes met.

“G-gee?”