Bloodletting

Playing With Knives

I lay still in anticipation.
The wait was making my bones shiver in a nervous, cold way, it didn’t help that I wasn’t wearing anything. The cold shivery feeling soon disappeared when I felt a weight lean, first on the bed next to me, and then shift on top of me. More specifically, on my thighs, with her weight distributed evenly over my body from my thighs to where her lips where almost pressing against my ear.
“I’ve remembered this time,” she whispered, barely audible. If it weren’t for the complete silence in the rest of the apartment, I probably wouldn’t have felt a sudden shiver of excitement that ran down my spine and into my lower anatomy.

I swallowed hard, “Can I see it?” I asked. My voice sounded rough and cut the silence, I figured it was because my mouth and throat were now completely dry.
She smiled at my request, “Sure.”

It glinted lightly in the dim light of the bedroom; it looked as if it had been recently polished and sharpened, for extra fun. I tried to keep my cool, but the way she smirked at me told me that I was showing my excitement.

She sat up, still smirking, and inspected the knife.
“Shall we get started then, my dear?” She asked, with her normal soft voice. It was almost the polar opposite of the way I spoke. It barely disturbed the silence and relaxed my bones a little. I sighed in a happy satisfied way, smiled and nodded.

She lifted my right arm up, caressing it. Slowly, but surely, she slid the knife across. The blood slowly teased me just below the brand new opening in my skin. She licked her lips and watched mine quiver in badly hidden arousal.

A second cut.
This time the blood almost immediately surpassed the wound. My breathing got heavier. She let my arm drop, and lifted the other. Repeating what she did to my right arm, it was like mirrored déjà vu.

My breathing became shallower when she set that arm down and left my wounds to bleed for a moment. I watched the blood trickle over the edges of each cut, I watched it battle its way through the forest of my arm hairs and onto the wrinkled bed sheets.

A kiss set on my stomach. It was soft and warm. Something told me it was about to get a lot warmer in that spot.

The fifth incision was a few inches above my belly button, deeper than any of the other cuts so far. The blood came up faster too, spilled over almost immediately. This time I gasped.

“You like that, eh?” She smirked. Her sudden speech startled me. It had been so quiet apart from my heavy breathing and the sound of sirens and dogs barking in the distance. I nodded slowly and leaned my head back.

I was gaining a lot of pleasure out of this. But something told me she wasn’t quite finished with me yet.

“Again?” She cocked her head to the side, a bit like a puppy.
“Please,” I croaked.

This time, she put the blade against my skin and pressed down slowly, evidently teasing me. With a quick movement of her arm, she sliced across my stomach a second time. I gasped, moaned and arched my back at this one. It hurt and surprised me.

I loved it.

She laughed softly at my reaction, setting the knife down on the bedside table. She lifted my right arm again, the blood started to run down my arm, onto my shoulder, and down to the pillow behind me. Leaning her head closer to the cuts, she flicked her tongue out and licked some of the blood out of my wounds. I breathed in sharply.

She licked up my entire arm until reaching my shoulder where she stopped and set my arm down. My arm was stinging a little at this point, it was a good sting. She repeated these actions with my left arm, so both arms had that pleasurable sting.

“Relax, baby, you’re tensing,” she was right, I hadn’t noticed, but I was clenching my fists and teeth together. You’d think I’d be trying to fight off pain, but in fact, I was trying to suppress some moans that were getting more and more desperate by the second...

I could feel myself building up to an orgasm quickly by now. She hadn’t touched any of my “sexual” organs, but what she was doing was more than enough to get me off.

I felt kisses being planted on my chest moving down towards my stomach lacerations. I lay there, trying to relax my muscles while she planted kisses around the bleeding area. My breathing was getting heavier by the kiss; I was starting to feel dizzy.

I was close to passing out, probably from the loss of blood, the pleasure, and not breathing properly. She kissed the slowly drying blood on my stomach, which was running over my left side, because the mattress was mainly slanted in that direction.

“Mmm, I think I’m going to pass out,” I mumbled, only slightly coherently. Kissing up my chest now, she latched onto my neck, causing me to moan. She nibbled softly, this being the first time during our “session” she hadn’t been trying to draw blood.

My arms had gone numb, and I could feel the rest of my body following suit now too. She sat up again, my blood on her stomach now too. Looking into my eyes, she could see that I was starting to go in and out of consciousness, but had been fairly satisfied by now. I was just unable to make a big deal out of an orgasm in my current state.

In truth, when she looked at me, I was still in ecstasy. She kissed me roughly, sliding off of me, and then I blacked out.

When I came to, I was lying in her bedroom, under her duvet on her clean sheets. I felt groggy and it took me a minute to take in my surroundings. I felt tightness around my stomach and both my arms, I had a feeling she had put bandages on me and wrapped them tightly to stop anymore bleeding. It’s what she always done after I eventually passed out.

I closed my eyes and smiled. I could hear her padding about the apartment, probably washing the sheets and knife. She would finish loading the washing machine soon enough and came in to lie down next to me.

“Hey, babe, have fun?” She asked, softly, from the doorway.
I nodded at her, contentedly.