My Parents banished me to my Uncle's ranch:

My Parents banished me to my Uncle's ranch:12

I watched out the window as they all drove away in those big trucks. Hypocrites! That's exactly what they were. Telling me that I couldn't drink when I knew for a fact that Danny was only 19, and the others couldn't be much older. But my angry subsided when I remembered how Chase--my boyfriend--was going to be picking me up and there would be nobody for me to get in trouble with. HA!

"Hey kid," Jack was peering into my room. I was laying under my covers and had a rag over my head. I was playing sick so Jack wouldn't check on me.

"Hi..." I caused my voice to go hoarse.

"You don't look so good." He said concerned. He came over and sat on my bedside.

"I don't," Cough "feel so good either. I think I'm going to go to bed early."

Jack just nodded thoughtfully. "I'll feed your horse tomorrow morning, you just get some sleep." He patted the blanket where my leg was and shut the door behind him.

I immediately threw the covers off and locked the door. Then I ran--quietly--to the bathroom and started to do my make-up and hair. I hadn't ever really been a girlie girl--definitely not like Alex was--but her gift of expensive mascara and eyeliner, along with some bright eyeshadow was what I looked at now. Definitely no eyeshadow. I wouldn't know what color to start with or stop at. To me, everything was war paint. Alex hated when I told her that--she took her femininity very seriously.

I decided after a while that I would just go with my usual. A little mascara on the top lashes and some eyeliner. Simple. I let my curly hair hang below my shoulders and decided that it would probably get messed up if we rode Chase's bike anyway. I did however wear something a little more 'fancy'--for me at least. Alex had given me a very expensive baby-blue, sweater thing. To be honest I didn't know exactly what it was. It was very thin and I knew I would regret not wearing a jacket, but I liked it. It made my eyes seem more blue and less dull.

I heard a soft knock at my window. I pulled up my jeans and buttoned them in a hurry. Then I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on. I would still wear my Vans even if I was wearing a dress.

The knock sounded again, only this time it was a little impatient.

I hurried over and threw open the curtain. Chase looked...different. I couldn't put my finger on it. He smiled at me as I opened the window.

"I didn't happen to drop my phone here did I?" Chase asked looking past me. He was probably looking for it since then.

I can't tell him the guys have it. But if they ever give it back to him...hmmm. "I haven't seen it." I lied. I didn't want to get him pissed at the boys. I would steal it back when they weren't paying attention.

"Huh," He seemed to snap out of his little daze as I climbed out the window. His eyes met mine and then dropped lower. I blushed, then raised his chin.

"You look hot tonight." He said kissing me gently.

"Thank you." But he didn't stop. He kept kissing my cheeks, and then he started going lower down my my collar bone. Woah! Not so fast buddy!

"C'mon," I gently pushed him away. "Let's go. I want to get out of here."

He shrugged and pulled me into the Forrest. I clung to him until we reached his bike. If there were bears out here, hopefully the noise would scare them away.

We hopped on, and this time he didn't hesitate to start the engine since I had mentioned the boys were gone. We drove for almost a half hour, down a main street and then a little way on the highway. It was practically empty and nothing like the traffic that we have in San Francisco on the weekends. I didn't live in San Francisco but I lived close by there. Alex was always pulling me along on her stupid shopping trips.

I had buried my face in his back and when he slowed and the engine cut, the loud noise was replaced by the rough bass of a song I had never heard. Probably rap. I was used to it sort of. Living in the Bay Area you had to know it. I had already gone through the whole Avril Lavine stage and Hollywood Undead--that lasted a week. I was much more into Indie and Soul. Probably wouldn't expect that from someone who lives in the Bay, but hey, we're not a bunch of gang bangers like you might think.

"We're here." He said sliding off his helmet. I slid mine off too and the bass was even louder. But the place was nice. Next to a lake and covered with high school and probably college kids.

"It's beautiful."

"C'mon, I want a drink." He said grabbing my hand and dragging me inside.

There he disappeared for a second and I was lost in the crowd of people. I tried to find my way out of the middle of the dance floor but I kept getting groped and pushed. Dammit Chase! I was getting a little pissed. I turned abruptly when I felt someone's hand on my ass.

"Don't--!" I was looking into squinting hazel eyes.

"Do, I...? Kno--"

"No." I said pushing my way through the crowd. Someone caught my arm and pulled me into another room. This time I was met by a kiss.

"Sorry I left you hanging," He said after pulling away. "I got us some drinks." He handed me a red cup and I took it. It looked like beer...I was never picky so I very lady-like chugged it down. I noticed some blue floaties in the beer but I just figured some slut had leaked sparkles into my drink. I kept chugging.

"Geezus Tiggie." Chase said smirking.

"You don't even know how stressed I've been this week. I've had a body guard for the past five days."

"Let's go dance," He said pulling me around.

And I didn't disagree this time. The party was bigger than the last one we went to. The floor was crowded but I hung onto Chase. I felt like we had been dancing for hours but something in my head told me it had only been a few minutes.

My vision was starting to give a little. I had only had one beer...Huh, that's funny. I just held onto Chase even tighter. Then I looked around and I couldn't quite hear everyone. The noise was muffled. We weren't even in that same room. I looked up at Chase and he had an unreadable expression.

"Chase...?"

"Shhhh." He just hushed me and then I could feel his weight on top of me. He covered my mouth with his and I was lost in his body heat. I wanted to pull him closer but something deep down inside of me was going on Red Alert. You only had one beer Tiggie. You shouldn't be so drunk! But maybe it was just Chase. He seemed to make me feel so light when he kissed me. I needed air after a while.

I tried to push my hands against his chest, but they felt so flimsey. I pushed harder but I started to feel very tired. I wanted to speak but I knew the words coming out of my mouth were all wrong. Get him off of you! That same voice screamed. But by now it was too late. His hand was at my shirt. I tried to push, but again nothing. I only felt even more tired. This is wrong. This is very, very wrong. The once strong voice turned to panic when I felt my shirt being lifted over my head and my arms flailed loosely as the thin material slipped off. Scream! Scream for help! Get up! Push him off of you, FIGHT!

The words were a little louder but my voice caught in the back of my throat. I could feel the cold air hitting my bare belly. SCREAM! The voice ordered. This time I obeyed like my life depended on it. I didn't try and make words--I only made noise. My voice came only higher than normal but at that I felt even more pressure against my already tight chest.

Why is he doing this...? That same voice was now as muffled as my own. And then darkness fell on me. The last thing I remembered was feeling completely and utterly helpless as my vision became blurred and all sound faded.

*( Nate's POV )*

I looked around the room. Ian had just told me a five minutes ago that he had seen Tiggie. I had seen her too. I was watching her carefully. She would absolutely run if I tried to bring her back now. I should have known the Farlander kid would bring her here. That...that...animal. Bringing Tiggie to a big party like this--like she's some prize he just won.

I had lost sight of them maybe three minutes ago and I couldn't find them anywhere. I started to worry. There were so many rooms in this house. I ran quickly and found Danny. Surprisingly he looked sober. He was standing with a group of girls showing off his muscles. I rolled my eyes. Some girls are so shallow...

"Hey Nate!" A couple girls giggled and quirked their heads in my direction.

"C'mon," I dragged him away from the corner.

"What the hell man?" He said pulling back his arm but still following me down the hallway of rooms and doors as I started to open and shut them.

"I can't find her." I mumbled as I opened a door and then shut it just as quickly as I saw a blond and some guy making out. What if he has Tiggie in one of these rooms...I only started opening and shutting faster. Danny didn't need me to explain because a: He knew that Chase had a reputation for getting in girls pants and then dumping them the next day. And b: because, let's be honest. Since when does Danny ever pass up a chance to kick ass? Never. That was the answer.

"Sh-sh..." Danny grabbed my shoulder. I heard it too. It sounded like crying...or...a muffled voice.

I followed the sound as best I could but it didn't come again.

"I swear I heard someone say 'stop'..." Danny shook his head trying to rattle his brain.

I heard it too. I looked around. There were two doors. I opened the first and found a bathroom. I turned to the next one and jiggled the handle. Locked.

I pressed my ear up against the door and heard a small, very faint and barely audible muffled sound. Why the hell was the door locked? What if she's in there. What if he was doing things to her...

"Don--" Danny's protest was cut off with the sound of my foot against the door. It flew open and there laying on the bed were two figures. One only had a bra on...I couldn't quite make out her face.

"Son of a bitch!" Danny yelled. And then I realized who it was. I hadn't recognized the girl. Or I hadn't wanted to. She was small under his body. But I saw Chase and that was all I needed. I don't even remember my way over there. I just remember pulling him off of her body and throwing him on the floor. I was too focused on Tiggie to worry about beating the shit out of him.

She was passed out...? I swear she only had one drink...and she didn't look drunk five minutes ago...I shook her but she wouldn't wake. Her face was flushed pale and her shirt was laying on the ground.

"Get off of me!" I heard a very drunk Chase yell.

"What the hell did you do to her?" I turned to see Danny had him pinned against the wall. He looked over his shoulder and saw Tiggie in the same state that I was looking at her. He didn't answer.

"Answer him!" Danny shook him against the wall but he only chuckled at the sudden movement. He wasn't answering us. Danny couldn't hold his temper in. He hit Chase against the wall at full force and then threw him to the ground. Chase didn't move after that.

I looked back to Tiggie. I tried shaking her again but she didn't respond. Her body was completely limp.

"Something is wrong with her. She won't move." I said cradling her in my arms bridal-style.

"Bastard drugged her!" Danny roared.

"We need to get her home." I said pushing past Danny. I looked around me. There was a kitchen that was less crowded than the other rooms. I headed for there with Danny on my heels. He found the back door with me and I ran Tiggie out to the Jeep.

I laid her down and still she didn't move. She was even more pale and I could feel the fever on her head breaking out. Had he really drugged her? And what can I do if he did? Those things wear off after awhile right? Shit. Shit. Shit. I never should have left them alone. I should have stopped her earlier. I just didn't want her to claw my eyes out.

"Danny!" He was already at my side. The panic in my eyes reflected in his. He looked at me, still boiling with anger. Danny had two younger sisters and I knew his protective side was coming out.

"Did you knock Chase out?" I asked hurriedly. An idea was forming in my mind.

"He's lucky I didn't kill him." Danny talked through his teeth.

"Go find one of his friends and drag their ass out--" But he was already gone. Those few seconds seemed like an eternity waiting for him. I looked at Tiggie. She still wasn't moving. I got this sick feeling in my stomach like I was going to vomit. Keep it together. She needs you right now...fight the urge. I told myself.

"Hey! Let me go!" A ticked off high school boy yelled as Danny dragged him by the back of his shirt. He looked like a bulldozer hauling some rag behind him.

Danny swung him around to face me. He looked terrified. "I caught him selling drugs."

"Hey look I c-c-can give you guys something for f-f-free." He stuttered out. Bewildered at his being dragged. "I have X, weed anythin--"

"Shut up." I growled. This has to be him. "What did you sell Chase Farlander?

"What?" He still looked bewildered.

"I said, what. did. you. sell. Chase. Farlander?" My words came out sharp and demanding.

"I-I-I..." He shook his head trying to remember, looking to the ground. Then it snapped up and he blurted it out--like he had just remembered that second. "Roofies! I sold him some Roofies."

"What the fuck are those?" Danny asked. I had no idea what he was talking about either.

"It's uh...Rohypnol." He said with a pleading look on his face.

"What does it do?" I demanded. At that he stuttered even more and mumbled under his breath.

"Speak up!" Danny shook him. I knew in a few more minutes if he didn't spit it out Danny was going to snap him.

"...R-r-r-roofies--e-e-e-Easy Lady. They call it the Easy Lady." I was starting to think the kid really did have a stutter. Easy Lady...SHIT!

"You sold him Date Rape pills?" This time I grabbed him up and shook him. This stupid teenage boy was so...stupid!

"Just one!" He held his hands across his face.

"How long do they last?"

"Uhm...s-s-s...eight hour-s-s...Sometimes longer." I was sick of this guy. He made me want to spit. Selling weed or crack was one thing...but Date Rape pills. That was disgusting. People like him...I threw him at the ground and he took off running into the Forrest. Danny started after him but I held my arm out.

"We have to get her back home before Jack sees her like this. Help me get her in the seat." He took one look back at the Forrest and then just complied. We moved her from the Jeep to the truck and lay her down in the back seat. I hated to have her exposed like that so I managed to pull her shirt back on. It was so thin it ripped at a sleeve when I pulled it over her head. That was the least of my worries though.

Once she was in I took off. Danny went to get the others and bring them back in the Jeep. I knew they wouldn't want to stay after Danny spoke to them. I warned him not to touch any of the other Farlanders until we knew exactly what happen. Somehow I just knew that the youngest didn't have any idea. I wasn't too sure about the older sibling but I told Danny not to do anything until I was with them. He agreed and that was all I needed.

The whole way there I reached to the back seat and held her hand in mine. Her pulse was racing. Shouldn't her pulse be slowing down? I thought about what the kid had said. Eight hours or longer. It was eleven right now. If she wasn't awake at seven I made a promise to myself I would go back for Chase. And this time, Danny would have to hold me back...
♠ ♠ ♠
©K.T. COMMENT.MESSAGE.SUBSCRIBE :D