My Parents banished me to my Uncle's ranch:

My Parents banished me to my Uncle's Ranch: 3

"Where's your car?" I asked.

"Who said we're taking my car?" He smiled and dragged me about a quarter mile down the long drive until he pulled out a motorcycle from the bushes. Then he pushed it further down the drive until we were far enough away not to draw attention. I hopped on the back and he handed me the only helmet.

"Here we are." He said as I took of the helmet.

"This awesome!" I said excitedly as he wrapped his arm around my waist and took me into the cabin we were at. It was one of his friends houses and it was packed with drunk kids and loud music blasting.

"Hey Tiggie!" I heard Adam call from across the room. I waved and Chase took me to the bar--which was more of a breakfast counter just filled with alcohol--and we sat.

"You want some?" He offered me a drink of his beer. I don't think he expected me to down half the bottle before I gave it back.

"Geezus Tiggie, you didn't tell me you were an alcoholic." He teased.

"It's been exactly a month since I've had a drink of alcohol. My parents grounded me before I got here."

I downed a few more beers, that was all I needed before I got a little tipsy. Chase and I were having a great time out dancing in the smoke filled atmosphere.

"You're drunk!" Chase yelled over the music. I just grabbed him closer behind my back for support. We grinded to a few songs, and let me tell you, that was awesome!

"It takes more than a few beers to get me drunk Chase!" I yelled back while grinding down his leg. He just held my back letting me slide all over him.

"Chase, Chase!" Adam yelled interrupting our erotic little dance.

"What!" He growled. Adam looked at me and then grinned at his brother.

"Jack's wranglers are here. I think they're looking for her."

"Shit!" I stopped dancing all together. Across the room I saw Nate and his buddies looking around. I hid behind Chase.

"C'mon." Chase grabbed my arm but I felt someone else grab my other hand. It was rougher than Chase's and I was immediately jerked back the other way. I moaned feeling a little more tipsy than before. I couldn't really hear what was going on but all the sudden I was lifted up over a very broad shoulder. I looked to see Nate standing between me and Chase.

"Hey!" I screamed. "Put me down!" I tried to kick but his arms wrapped around my legs. I assumed it was Steven, but was too drunk to recognize him.

I was thrown in the back of a big truck and squished between two big bodies in the back seat. I looked up to see Danny frowning and then on my other side was Steven, grinning slightly. He must have been the one to pick me up. Nate was in the driver's seat a few minutes later. My head finally stopped spinning and I gained back some of my speech.

"What the hell!" I slapped Steven.

"What the hell?" Nate roared. "What the hell were you thinking going off with the Farlander boy to a college party!"

"Last time I checked it's a free fuckin' country!" I screamed at the front seat.

"Oh not it's not! You're lucky we found you before Jack did."

"Luck nothing, I want to go back!" I screamed. That was the most fun I had been having in months and now I had these stupid cowboys ruining it.

They didn't speak. They just stayed silent. "Oh I get it. You're mad cause I didn't give Danny his money back." They looked at me funny and Danny quirked a brow.

"Oops." Maybe that had nothing to do with it. I fished around in my pocket and pulled out the fifty bucks I had lifted from him. Me and my stupid drunk mouth...

"I was going to give it back..." Oh great here comes a headache...

Danny took the money and the next thing I knew it was morning time. I woke up on my bed with my shoes off and the covers over my head. I moaned and grabbed my stomach while racing to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
©K.T. COMMENT.MESSAGE.SUBSCRIBE :D