My Parents banished me to my Uncle's ranch:

My Parents banished me to my Uncle's ranch:5

After sitting around and watching the boys fail again with the horse we rode back to the ranch just in time for lunch. Danny had been especially quiet but I think it was Nate who kept him that way. Every now and then he would glance over at us, a glare plastered on his face.

Danny dropped me off and I went inside the dinning area. The boys were a few minutes behind me since they had to put the horses in. Danny sat next to me at lunch and even ate some of the salad I had made. He was just too cute, those little dimples he had were very attractive.

"How's your day so far?" Jack asked.

"Great," I said as politely as possible, but with a slight undertone of sarcasm.

"There was a lot of noise coming from in your room last night," He said with raised eye-brows.

I looked over to see Steven and Nate look at each other with hidden shock.

Good thing I was an excellent liar. "Oh yeah sorry about that. Did I mention I sleep walk?"

"No." Jack said hesitantly.

"Well I do." That seemed to be enough for him. He didn't ask any further.

"How's it coming with the old group?" Jack asked in Nate's direction. I could only assume he was talking about the horses.

"Good. We've got all the broodmares separated already." He said coolly.

"That's good. What about the others? Have you picked out any of the ones you want to break?" I still wasn't used to that word. It just sounded too cruel.

"We've got our eye on a couple." Isaac said.

"Hope it's a feisty group." Jack said teasing. Oh c'mon I couldn't help but snort out a laugh.

"Is there something I'm missing?" Jack asked, looking at the boys.

"No, no." I said gaining back my composure.

The rest of the day was slow until diner. At home I normally ate whenever I wanted or didn't want to. I felt like we spent so much time eating. I wasn't really hungry. I lost most my appetite when we ate. The evening turned into night and the boys were still hanging around. Jack had informed me that most of them were high school students and that they worked and boarded here over the summer. They had their own bunk house out back behind my room. No wonder they knew I was gone. I left my window wide open. Those nosy bastards.

It was almost elven when I finished my shower. I swear, you can almost feel the dirt falling off your body after being out here. I pulled my curly hair up into a messy bun. To my surprise it was actually still hot. At eleven o'clock it seemed like it was a warm seventy degrees or higher. I pulled on a spaghetti strap and my favorite pair of basketball shorts. I hated wearing those weird booty-shorts unless I was going swimming or something. Otherwise I felt like I had a 'come hit on me' sign plastered on my back.

I looked out my window. Sure enough there were some dim lights on in the bunk house across from my room. I decided a little visit to put them in place wouldn't hurt. Maybe I could try a few snags. They might have some interesting things in that house. I didn't bother to put shoes on as I climbed out of my window--although I was quieter than before. I ran across the lawn and onto the porch. I could hear some voices inside. Normally I didn't spy on people but these guys deserved it. I pressed my ear against the door and started to listen in.

"...damn Danny." I could tell it was one of the twins...I think.

"She's seventeen, it's not sick."

"Whatever you say." He mumbled back.

"C'mon. Like you wouldn't do her if you got the chance." Danny said. Interesting. They're debating me...

"I didn't say I wouldn't do her, I just said she's a handful."

"I like a girl with a little attitude. It makes the chasing so much more fun." Danny said. Chasing? Playing games are we...

"Will you both shut up?" A more firm voice demanded. It had to be Nate.

"Aww Nate gets so protective..." Danny whined at him. "Seriously dude, I see you looking at her too." Danny accused. Really? I didn't expect that...That's good to know though.

"It's hard not to look at her, she's the only girl on this farm." He retorted. Damn! That hurt...

"That's not true, there's Rosie and Dona." With that all the boys started laughing. I decided that this would be the best time to come in. I didn't want to hear anymore of their pointless talking.

I opened the door and let myself in, making sure to shut it quickly so no one could see I was in there. Jack would kill me. Oh well...not like this isn't torture enough.

I turned to see two very muscular, very shirtless boys. Nate and Ian(I think it was Ian). It looks like they were just getting ready for bed. Danny and Steven were still in their jeans and T-shirts, but Danny whipped his shirt off just as I was coming in. Isaac must have been in the bathroom.

"Missed me that much did you?" Danny asked as he walked by. And then he bent down and pecked me on the forehead. I took the opportunity to once again snag his wallet and I hid it behind my back.

"Keep it in your pants," I pushed him way. He just chuckled. "I'm here because I need to talk to the three douche-bags that stalked me." I looked pointedly at Steven especially, who was sipping a beer. So they can drink but I can't! Hypocrites...

Nate and Steven were both reclining on a couch, and Ian was laying on his bed. I assumed Isaac was in the bathroom and Danny just hoovered near me.

"What do you want?" Nate moaned. I scanned the room quickly. Damn I wish I would have brought a jacket with me. (*Jackets are good cover if you're lifting something bigger than a wallet or watch. It makes it easy to cover. It would have helped because there were a couple bears on the table next to her.)

"Well first off," I said throwing the wallet at Danny's chest. "Someone could probably steal the shoes right off your feet and you wouldn't know." At that Danny grabbed the wallet which had dropped and looked inside. "I didn't take anything. Although I'm surprised you even use condoms." That got a few laughs. Danny just smirked.

"You're a sneaky little devil," Ian teased in his best humored voice. I ignored his comment marched over to Steven.

"And secondly," I said poking my finger at his chest. "I don't like being man-handled and dragged away like in some stupid western." He shrugged. "My eyes are up here!" I hissed at him. He's not even paying attention.

"I thought you said you liked being man-handled?" Steven smiled wryly. Still looking down at my chest. The jackasses told the rest of the...jackasses! Oh, they were in for it.

"You bastard!" I lunged for Nate next to him. But was abruptly pinned under a heavy weight. He had my arms above my head and I couldn't move my legs. I let out an exasperated breath.

"Will you calm down?" He asked. Obviously enjoying the fact that he was much stronger than me.

"What the fuck Nate?" Isaac opened the door at the wrong moment. I guess anyone would have wondered what I was doing pinned under--a very hot--half naked man.

"It's not like that," Nate grumbled. I saw a little color coming onto his face. Was he blushing? And I thought I was the only one who felt a little something? Interesting.

"I came here to tell all you fucking assholes to stop--" I was cut off by Nate's hand over mine. Ooops. Maybe I should keep it down a few levels...

"Shut up!" Nate whispered. And pulled his hand off, he also finally released me and I was able to stand.

I started over, but in a quieter tone, but still just as mad. "I cam here to tell you fuck faced assholes to stop following me."

"Damn, they said you had a mouth too." Steven grumbled and reclined.

"Do you know why Jack put you in that particular guest room?" He didn't let me talk, I guess it was a rhetorical question. Nate seemed particularly arrogant right now. "Because he knew you were going to pull that stunt. And that room is across from ours. You think we don't know about you. Jack told everyone about you before you came. We know exactly why you're here. You're just a spoiled brat and since your parents can't punish you, they asked Jack to. And Jack put you in that room so we could stop you from sneaking out with your boyfriend of two days." Oh no he did not just act like he knows me!

"What? You think you know me because my parents talked to Jack." I couldn't help the acid that spit out at them. I was furious. "My parents don't even know me, they're not even home half the damn time. I was sent here because my parent's don't want me to ruin their perfect life!"

Unfortunately that was the sad truth. I had believed they were sending me away for bad behavior, but Alex and Jason had informed me that Veronica was due at the end of summer. They all looked a little doubtful at my response. Oh what the hell, why don't I just give them my Bio.

"You know why they really sent me off? My step mom is pregnant and due the same month my birthday is. That's why. They don't want me to ruin their new family." Even my dad--MY OWN FATHER--didn't want me in his life. "That's why they sent me off. Not 'cause I party. Hell, they don't even know about half the parties I threw--they're never home to care anyway. And he's not my boyfriend! He offered to get my out of this hell hole since I feel like complete shit! Are you happy now!" I tried to stop that one tear but it was too late. Before I went all drama queen on them I ran out the door and snuck back inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
© COMMENT.MESSAGE.SUBSCRIBE :D