Wilderness Boarding School - For Troubled Teens

And so it begins

Gerard’s P.O.V:

Um…Hi. I’m Gerard Authur Way, a 17 year old good for nothing…I don’t know. No one does…no one really knows me anymore. I drove the people that I care for the most away from me and out of my life. I’d be surprised if they came to visit me here at all. They’re the ones who put me it this damn boarding school for “special” people. I hate it here. I don’t belong here at all! Sure, I have problems, but these people are strange. I saw one kid sitting alone and talking to himself whilst on the way to my room. Oh god, I hope my roommate is sane! When I first got here this morning he was in class, so now I must wait until class is over. I was told that I didn’t have to go to class today because I’m the new kid and I need time to settle in. Well…I’m not complaining at all! The last thing I need is a group of guys staring at me like I’m the freak.

Once I got to my new home this morning I immediately unpacked my suitcase and before I knew it, my shit was spread out everywhere. My poor roommate! But then again he didn’t seem to be the tidiest guy in the world either. He had random pieces of paper and various notebooks along with what seemed like his entire wardrobe of clothing scattered everywhere. I picked up the notebook nearest to me and flicked through the pages. It was full of what seemed to be lyrics and there were entire pages where he’d just written the name “Adrienne Nesser” over and over again. I know I shouldn’t be snooping at his stuff but it was interesting. I flicked over a few more pages and came to a song titled “2000 Light Years Away”. As I was reading the sweet words of my roommate I was reminded of how much I already missed my loved ones, in particular, my younger brother, Mikey Way. Damn, I love him so much! Much more then a brother should. I know…incest. But it’s not my fault he’s so damn perfect! No one ever understood why I love him so much. They still don’t. Maybe it is his appearance…his perfect face and a body to die for. Or maybe it is his personality…his kindness and generosity. Or maybe it is because he is always there for me when I fall to pick me up and take me to heaven…

*Flashback:*
“Gerard?” I heard his sweet voice call from the door.
“Mhm,” I replied, wiping the tears from my face. He came and sat with me on my bed, placing his arm behind my back. I already felt better.
“Don’t worry about what they said. They’re jocks. I don’t think you’re an ugly worthless weirdo.” Mikey was right. They’re just stupid jocks. I can’t let their words get to me.
“Thankyou Mikey,” I said, looking into his eyes. His gorgeous eyes.
“You’re beautiful Gee.” He moved his face closer to me, his lips barely an inch from mine. I can’t take this any longer! So what if we’re brothers!? One little kiss wouldn’t hurt anyone…I placed my hand behind Mikey’s head and pushed his lips softly against mine. We both closed our eyes and savoured the long awaited moment. I felt Mikey’s tongue slide across my bottom lip so I did as he wanted and parted my lips. My tongue was immediately greeted by Mikey’s, making the kiss oh-so sweet. Now it was my turn to make a move. I placed my free hand on his chest and gently pushed him backwards onto my bed. I broke away from our kiss and stared lovingly down at my younger brother. Damn, he was hot! I began to attack his jaw with my lips and then moved down his neck. His shirt soon got in my way so I lifted it over his head, with him then doing the same to me. I continued to kiss and suck at Mikey’s body, causing soft moans to escape his sweet lips. Thank god our parents were out. I returned to kissing his lips once again. After what must’ve been hours we got off of each other, putting our shirts back on. Mikey sure did know how to make me feel better…
*End Flashback*

God, I love Mikey so much! But now it’s doubtful I’ll ever see him again. Mum and dad will never let him come here to visit. That’s probably a good thing though…I can’t love my brother that way any longer. I have to move on. I wonder who my roommate is?