Wilderness Boarding School - For Troubled Teens

Chaos

Billie Joe’s P.O.V:

When I woke up, I found that Gerard was no longer in my arms. In fact, he was no longer even in our dorm. I got up and dressed, then checked the bathroom just in case he was in there. My heart sank as I found that he wasn’t. This is the first morning I’ve woken up without him. I suppose he went to see his family and didn’t want me coming along. I wonder why. He's probably embarrassed of me, even as just a friend. I’m not cool enough for his family’s liking. I shrugged it off. Surely, there’s gotta be a better reason than that.
I trudged downstairs for breakfast, greeting Mike and Tre. They grunted a response. What a miserable day. To top it all off, there was no fruit loops left. I sighed and settled for coco pops, remembering how sweet Gerard tasted after he ate them and hoping I’d feel closer to him that way. After we’d finished eating, we all headed up to Mike and Tre’s dorm. We talked casually about nothing in particular whilst watching TV.

Gerard’s P.O.V:

I felt so bad as I hurried to the office, after not saying good morning to Billie first. But he may have offered to come with me and then I'd have to lie to him to get him to not bother. What’s worse? There’s no way I could let him come with me. He can’t see Mikey. I sat down in a chair as I waited for them to arrive, fidgeting with my fingers and the hem of my shirt. For some reason, I was nervous. Why? They’re my family. Family... I have Billie now. They can stay family, all of them. The door to the office swung open, and in walked mum, closely followed by dad. Where’s Mikey? Maybe he didn’t come. Maybe he wasn’t allowed. As much as I tried to deny it, I really was looking forward to seeing him again. His smile will forever light up my world. I assumed things too fast, as in walked Mikey shortly after dad. He looked gorgeous. I smiled, and he smiled back.
“Hi honey!” my mum said. “How have you been?”
“Great thanks mum.” I looked away from Mikey and to her. “What about at home?” She and dad talked about everything that had happened at home. Apparently they were repainting the kitchen now. I would have loved to have helped.
After we’d all had a good chat, my parents wanted to see the principal to ask about how I was fitting in and how I was going in my classes. I sat with them for a while as they talked.
“Gerard, how about you show your brother around the school. I want to talk to your parents privately for a while,” the principal said. I panicked. Inside, I was screaming. I can’t show him around the school! What if I run into Billie, Mike or Tre!? I remained calm on the outside.
“Sure,” I replied. I tried to sound monotone, maybe even slightly bored. I got up, as did Mikey, and headed out of the office. The instant we were out, Mikey hugged me.
“Ohh Gerard! I’ve missed you so much!” I could hear the pain in his voice. It brought me to tears.
“I’ve missed you too Mikey. You have no idea.” We stood hugging for a while longer then what would have been seen as normal for two brothers before we parted.
“So are you gonna show me around?” he asked. He had the cutest expression on his face, the one I could never bring myself to say no to. “Please?”
“Okay.” What was I doing!?
“Awesome! You have to show me your dorm. I bet it’s a mess,” he said, laughing lightly. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
“Yea, okay.” Again, I agreed. Maybe Billie wouldn’t be there. I longed to be alone with Mikey. I wanted to talk to him, or even just to look at him. It dawned on me how much I’ve missed him. I took Mikey straight to my dorm, looking around everywhere for any signs of Billie, Mike or Tre. If he was in there, what would I say? That Billie isn’t a people person and it wouldn’t be advised to disturb him? That would work. I told Mikey to wait a few doors down as I knocked on the door. No one replied. I opened it and found to my relief that Billie wasn’t there. He must be with Mike and Tre. I sighed in relief and told Mikey to come in. He closed the door behind him and gasped at the mess that was my dorm.
“I knew it,” he said, smiling to himself. He walked up to the desk and smiled again, tracing one of my art sketches with his fingertips. “You’ve always been so talented Gee.”
“Thanks,” I replied, blushing. “You still learning bass?”
“Yea. I’m getting pretty good I think.” Aww I’d love to hear him play. He turned to face me. “Which bed is yours?” I pointed towards my bed. He walked up to it and sat. “Come here.” I did as he told me and sat beside him on my bed.
“I’ve missed you so much,” I whispered.
“I’ve missed you too,” he whispered back. There was a short silence as we both stared into one another’s eyes, remembering everything. “I love you Gee.”
“I love you too,” I whispered. We slowly edged closer together until our lips collided. It was wrong I know, but it still feels right. Passion filled our minds as hands wondered and tongues danced. In an attempt to get even closer to me, Mikey leaned on me, resulting in us both falling to the floor beside my bed. I didn’t care. “Clumsy,” I teased him. He laughed lightly. We got caught in each other’s eyes again.
“Are you cool with this still? With us, I mean?” he asked.
“I love you, you know that.” I smiled at him.
“I’m your brother, you’re supposed to love me,” he said.
“You know what I mean Mikey,” I replied. “You...you mean the world to me.” He pulled me closer to him. We continued our kissing and I put my hands beneath Mikey’s shirt. I knew he liked it. He pushed himself on top of me and kissed deeper, causing me to moan softly.

Billie Joe’s P.O.V:

TV was getting boring. Not that I’d be able to tell anyway. Mike and Tre decided that they were gonna throw shit at each other...with me in between them. After being hit for the tenth time with the same pen, I got up. “I’m gonna go now guys. Gerard might be back.”
“Ohh, okay,” Mike said.
“He never introduced us to his family!” Tre remembered.
“He probably forgot, that’s all,” I said. He wouldn’t have forgotten. “See ya.” They waved me good bye as I closed the door behind me. I slowly made my way back to my own dorm, stopping outside the door. If Gerard was in there, would he be okay? I hope seeing his family had made him happy. Maybe it wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be. I paused as I was about to open the door. I heard a rather loud thud come from the other side. What the hell was that? Maybe his family was in there too. I pressed my ear to the door, attempting to make out who it was.
“Are you cool with this still? With us, I mean?” There was someone else in there. He sounded like a kid, maybe a little younger than me.
“I love you, you know that,” Gerard said.
“I’m your brother, you’re supposed to love me,” I smiled at the sweet relationship they both seemed to share. How could Gerard have been stressing to see his family if they get along so well? I felt happy for Gerard. He was having a good time.
“You know what I mean Mikey. You...you mean the world to me.” I stopped all movement. I stopped breathing. I didn’t blink. My heart skipped beats. Mikey? Surely, that couldn’t be the same Mikey Gerard missed terribly before. The Mikey he’d sketched countless times in his art book. The Mikey that was his lover. This was his brother! I tried to reassure myself that many people share the same names, and that this was just a coincidence. I had to know. I placed my shaking hand on the door handle and opened it as slowly as I could manage. It was quiet, much to my advantage. I carefully opened the door, finding that there was no one in the room. I was startled when I heard shuffling from the other side of Gerard’s bed, followed by a low but audible moan. I knew that moan well. Gerard...I wasn’t sure what to feel right at that moment. Anger and rage filled me first, but the sadness that followed engulfed all other emotions. He’s cheating on me. He's cheating on me with his brother. I walked forward slowly, as if in a trance, to confirm my thoughts. I was praying this sounded much worse than it actually was, and that everything was okay. I somehow knew it was of no use. I peered over the bed to find Gerard lying on the floor with his hands up the shirt of another guy. The sounds their lips were making made me sick. The other guy grinded down on Gerard, causing him to moan again. His brother did that to him. His brother was turning him on.
“What the fuck!?” I yelled, unable to watch anymore. His brother sprung off of him so quick that he hit his head on the wall beside him. I hoped dearly that it hurt like hell. Gerard didn’t move. Neither one of them said a word. I stared down at his brother, Mikey. The look I was giving him would have made him run for his life if I didn’t have so many tears streaming wildly down my face. I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn’t speak.
“I’m sorry,” Gerard whispered. I would barely have heard it if it weren’t for the intense silence in the room.
“No, you’re not,” I whispered back, equally as quiet. “That’s your brother. You’re fucking brother Gee!” I raised my voice, pointing at Mikey. His eyes were wide with shock. “He made you fucking moan with pleasure. That’s sick. That’s not what a brother is supposed to do! That’s what a boyfriend is supposed to do!” I was struggling to keep my voice steady, as I was shaking so much.
“I’m sorry,” he whispered again. I could hear him crying. I wanted to go hug him. I hated it when he cried. But he deserved this. He deserved to be punished. He’s sick.
“Stop saying that!” I felt like a loon. I was yelling so loud. “You know what? Go kiss your brother then. Fuck him for all I care. I don’t care anymore Gee. You obviously never did.” I turned around and half ran out the door. I went back to Mike and Tre’s dorm. Back to my true friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys :D
Hope this was a good chapter :) And longer too I think :D
Thanks to those who read, expecially to those that comment too :D