Wilderness Boarding School - For Troubled Teens

All Is Forgiven

Gerard’s P.O.V:

Once I was back in my dorm, I laid on top of my bed and stayed there. I should’ve gone down to eat tea, but I wasn’t in the mood and I assumed I looked like shit. I drifted in and out of sleep constantly, until the dorm door opened and closed, and the light flicked on. “Please turn the light off Billie,” I whispered.
“Why?” he said softly. “It’s too dark, I can’t see.”
“Exactly...” I turned away from him. “I look like shit at the moment.”
“You always look gorgeous,” Billie replied, coming closer now.
“Please,” I whispered. He sighed.
“I’m not turning the light off. I want to see you,” he said. I got up and found some cleaner clothes.
“I’m getting a shower then,” I said sourly. I slumped to the now cleaner bathroom and locked the door. The hot water felt nice, so it was a while before I considered getting out of my warm sanctuary. I thought long and hard about everything, about Billie and I. He cared so much for me. I had to make it up to him. I knew in my heart that we could work if I tried harder. He was right, I’d almost been over Mikey before he showed up. I turned the water off and stepped out, grabbing for a clean towel. I walked over to the mirror to find I looked much better, much more alive. My eyes were quite bright. I reached for the pile of clothes I’d taken in and realised I’d forgotten underwear. The one thing I needed the most...After deciding I knew better than to wear dirty underwear, I wrapped the towel around my waist and praying that Billie was asleep by now, opened the bathroom door. The light was still off. I cursed myself, as now I couldn’t see to find what I was looking for. Without warning, the lamp flicked on, making me jump.
“Thought you’d want some light,” came Billie’s amused voice from his bed. “Ohh wow.” He sat up in bed and looked at me. I blushed a deep red.
“I forgot underwear,” I muttered, continuing the search.
“You’re gorgeous Gee,” Billie whispered. I’d say he was undressing me with his eyes, but I was already basically undressed anyway. I finally found a black pair of boxers and quickly slipped them on beneath my towel. “Come here,” he said softly. I walked slowly over to him and sat down beside him, feeling quite uncomfortable. Billie leaned out of his covers to kiss me, wrapping his arms around my waist. Once he pulled away, he moved over and pulled away his covers, suggesting for me to join him. I hesitated, really wishing I’d just worn the dirty underwear.
“I need to get my pyjamas on Billie,” I said.
“No you don’t,” he replied. He pulled me across and over to him, draping the covers over me. He pulled at my towel. “I don’t want my bed wet.” I hesitantly pulled it away and threw it across the room. “Mmm, that’s better,” Billie said softly, snuggling right up to me. He moved his hands to my bare chest and traced patterns over me. I accidentally let out a giggle as he tickled me without meaning to.
“That tickled,” I said.
“Ohh, really?” Billie smirked at me and began to tickle me more. I twisted around in his bed, attempting to escape his hands.
“Please! S-s-stop!” I said between laughter. He did, and pulled me close again. I reached around to turn the light off.
“Aww...Now I can’t see your pretty face,” he said softly. He cupped my face and kissed me. I melted. I could feel his heart beating against mine, although mine was much faster and irregular. “All is forgiven if you won’t do it again.” He looked me straight in the eyes.
“Billie...how can you forgive me so easily?” I asked. “How can you let it all go?”
“I love you, is that not reason enough?” He kissed me sweetly again.
“I don’t deserve you,” I whispered.
“Yes, you do,” he replied seriously. “You deserve better than me probably, but I’m not letting you go.” He squeezed me tight. “Goodnight Gee.”
“Night.” I felt so selfish and awful. He moved one hand to place it against my chest as I moved my hands around his waist. We fell asleep exactly like that, our noses touching lightly.