Wilderness Boarding School - For Troubled Teens

Caught

A/N: I am so so sorry for the long period of time since my last update! I really am! And I know that this update is short and crappy but at least it's something...
Thanks for the people who commented...and for the people who told me to update! =) Enjoy!

Billie Joe’s P.O.V:

Gerard and I talked in our room for hours. It turns out he’s much more then just a pretty face. He showed me a few of his drawings. They were so beautifully twisted! In return, I promised to play the guitar for him later. It was almost time for dinner in the main hall, so I decided we’d better start heading down there. Once we were there, I invited Gerard to join me and my friends at our table. Thankfully, he agreed to sit with us.
“Hey,” I greeted the guys. “This is Gerard. He’s my new roommate so you’ve gotta be nice to him.”
“Hi! I’m Tre and this is Mike.” They both waved.
“Hi,” Gerard replied as we both took a seat.
“Man, I feel so sorry for you being Billie’s roommate,” Mike said. “He’ll drive you insane!”
“Oi!” I said, poking Mike in the side. “I’m not that bad.”
“So…explain to us again why your last roommate left?” Tre said.
“It’s not my fault that he was crazy.” Al Sobrante, my old roommate, was totally nuts. I hated him. He kept me up at night with his constant sleep talking. Well…more like yelling. Sometimes, he’d even wake up the guys in the room beside us. Eventually, I got sick of his annoying ways so I full-on yelled at him one night, causing him to be scared of me ever since. I like my beauty sleep...
“You made him crazy!” Tre said. “You yelled at him!”
“He so deserved that,” I replied with a smirk, trying my best to defend myself. The cook came around with our dinner, ending the conversation. We all dug in, scraping our plates clean. If there was one thing I loved about this prison, it was its vegetarian food. My mum never let me eat vegetarian stuff, always insisting that meat was essential for a growing boy.
“Hey guys? Where’s the toilet?” Gerard suddenly asked.
“It’s the first door down that corridor,” I answered him, pointing to the corridor.
“Thanks.” He got up and began to walk away. Gosh, those jeans of his sure did show off his perfect ass…
“Billie? You there?” Mike asked. I quickly shot my focus away from Gerard.
“Huh?” Mike and Tre were grinning wildly at me. “What?”
“You were checking out Gerard’s ass!” Mike said.
“I was not!” I began to blush furiously.
“Aww…its okay Billie. You can drool over him if you want,” Tre said.
“I wasn’t! I was…uh…” I couldn’t think of an excuse. “Okay, fine! I was staring at his ass. You happy now?”
“Very! Wait until he finds out you like him,” Tre teased.
“No! You can’t tell him!” I begged. “Please!”
“Why not?” Mike asked. “You’re usually so open about everything.”
“But…this is different.” I sighed. “He could never like me back…”