Status: Completed. Readers: 273; Subscribers: 27.

You Found My Heart

one.

I opened the door to my apartment and walked in, closing the door behind me. The lights were still out; Miles must have stayed at the restaurant. I turned the lights on and walked into the small kitchen, placing my purse and keys on the counter. I opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. I tied my hair into a ponytail and sat on the couch in the small living room attached to the kitchen. I grabbed the remote and flipped on the television.

The door opened twenty minutes later, making me glance up and see Miles stepping inside. He flipped his hair to the side and looked down at me, with a smirk on his face. I watched as another good-looking guy walked in behind him, with his hand entwined with Miles's hand. I rolled my eyes at my gay best friend and shook my head. "Hey, my sexy lady," Miles stated, sending me a cute smirk.

"Hey, hey. So, are you going to introduce me to your handsome friend?" I asked, curiously, turning to stare at the couple. I smiled, kindly at the young guy, standing shyly with Miles and tilted my head to the side.

"This, Kimberlee, is Joe. We're going out," He said, before smiling and looking over his shoulder at Joe.

"Well, as you know, I'm Kimberlee. Nice meeting you," I said, softly, sending him a wink. He blushed a light shade of pink and said a small hi, before turning away from me, shyly.

"Well, enough of the introductions. We're heading to bed," Miles replied, tugging on Joe's hand. I wiggled my eyebrows, suggestively, watching as both boys laughed and blushed.

"Use protection, boys!" I called, as the gay couple made their way down the hallway, towards Miles' room at the end. Miles looked over his shoulder and flipped me off, before going into his room and closing the door.

I truly did enjoy having Miles as a room mate. Something happened differently, everyday and he always kept me smiling and laughing. The only downfall of having Miles as a room mate was the fact that he was gay. It was a shame that he didn't flow both ways, because I would've had my hands on him a long time ago. Miles was a definitely a good-looking guy, something I noticed the first day I met him. I'm sure he could turn a straight guy gay and a lesbian straight.

An hour and a half later, I was feeling extremely exhausted, as I watched a re-run on TV. I could feel the day's work pushing down on my shoulders and feel my body's sudden exhaustion. I ignored the small moans coming from down the hallway and laid my head back, placing my water bottle down on my lap. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, preparing myself for a long night of moaning from whatever Miles did with those poor boys, he'd just dump the next or in a week's time.

Sooner than expected, I felt my eyes droop shut and my body go limp, as unconsciousness slid into my body and my water bottle dropped to the floor.

[X][X][X][X]

My eyes fluttered opened, and as they adjusted, I realized I was staring up at my ceiling. As I sat up, I recognized my room and smiled, softly, once I realized Miles must have carried me after he had his fun. I looked around my room, trying to rub the sleep from my eyes and kicked the comforter away from my body, kicking my bare feet to the floor and shivering at the cold temperature.

"What time is it?" I grumbled. I looked over at my Mickey-Mouse alarm clock and groaned; 4:30 AM. Why did I wake up so early? I never wake up at this time, more like 2 PM in the afternoon. I undressed myself, seeing that I was still in my work clothes and got dressed into a black t-shirt and striped blue shorts.

The apartment was cold and dark, I noticed, as I stepped into the hallway. The only light shining in the apartment was coming from the moon outside. I walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing some milk and pouring it into a cup. I opened the microwave and placed the cup inside, before closing the door and warming the milk up for just over a minute. Once I heard the familiar beep, I opened the electronic and pulled out my cup. Hungrily, I took a quick sip of milk and savored it as it ran down my throat, warming my insides.

I walked back down the hall towards my room and suddenly got curious. I walked past my room and stopped in front of Miles' room. I grabbed the doorknob and turned it. As I poked my head inside, I realized Miles, neither his boyfriend was here. I arched an eyebrow and shrugged. They must have left while I was passed out. Probably went to a bar or something.

I heard a loud bang throughout my apartment. I froze and glanced slowly towards the living room. A black figure stood by the couch, searching around. My breathe came out raspy and shaky. Who was that? Was that Miles? No, no. It wasn't. I knew Miles' form and that definitely wasn't his.

I wondered what happened if I ran into my room. Fat chance; probably die. Instead I blotted it into Miles' room, accidentally dropping the cup of milk and closed the door. I put my back against the closed door and put my weight on it. Maybe the person didn't see me. I could feel sweat dropping down my forehead and tears mixing with sweat. I was going to die in my own apartment.

The door opened a little bit, making me move with it. I pushed myself against it, forcing the person out. Why didn't these rooms have locks on it? I screamed as I was thrown against the bed and turned towards the person. The person stepped into the room and smirked. It was a man; a very good-looking man, I had to admit. He moved his hair from his eyes and walked towards me.

"Stay away from me," I said, in a small voice.

"I won't hurt you," He said, in a husky voice. He smiled, as crawled onto the bed, watching me with his dark eyes. He crawled until he was on top of me and looked down at me. He bent his head down towards my neck, smelling me all the while. He let out a satisfied sigh and leaned up, searching my face and finally, locking eye-contact with me.

"P-please, don't hurt me. My money is in my purse in the kitchen. Take anything you want, but me." He chuckled.

"All I want is you." I gasped. I don't know how it happened, but after my knee was sent upwards where the sun don't shine, I ran. He groaned loudly and I could hear heavy breathing from behind me, minutes later. I ran straight into the kitchen, and grabbed a knife off the counter. I quickly took it and lashed around, almost catching his cheek in the process. He arched an eyebrow and smirked.

"What are you going to do with that?"

"Stay away from me, buddy. I have no idea who the hell you are, but you are not taking me. You come near me and I'll - I'll kill you." He let out a half-heartedly laugh.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"No, why would I?"

"I don't know," he replied with a small shrug. In one quick motion, I was against the counter, with his hard body pressed against mine and his hand around my wrist that had my hand holding the knife. He placed his free hand behind my back and licked his lips, absentmindedly.

"You're coming with me."

"No I'm not."

"You are so. It's not an option, a suggestion, or a question. It's a command."

"You're not my Father."

"I don't wanna be like a Father, I wanna be more. I want you and now." Before I could say anything, I went limp in his arms.

Landon's Point Of View:

I sighed as she fell into my arms and picked her up, bridal style. I needed to hurry; her friend would be coming soon. I walked out of the apartment and closed the door. I carried her down to the parking lot and placed her in the passenger seat of my BMW, belting her in.

This girl was beautiful and her scent was delicious. I sat in the driver's seat and started the engine. The car woke with a roar and we were off.

I needed to prepare myself for what came next.