Status: Completed. Readers: 273; Subscribers: 27.

You Found My Heart

ten.

ONE MONTH LATER

Kimberlee's Point Of View:


A month.

I hadn't realized that a month had passed that quickly since I seen Landon. My days turned into weeks and my weeks turned into months. I had thought about Landon every night since I had left him. I hated thinking about it; it made me so mad. I always got depressed and I was sick of it.

Miles introduced me to a friend of his. Surprisingly, his friend was straight. I would think his friends were gay, but I guess I was wrong. We hung out for a little, then after some weeks, he asked me out. I couldn't say no because I had taken a liking to him. We have been going out for 3 weeks, now. I love him, but I don't love him as much as I love Landon. It's friendship love.

Mark walked me to the door and smirked; that smirk was my favourite. It kinda looked lazy, but cute. I opened the door and let him in. I placed my purse on the couch and walked into my room. I started undressing, when I felt a hand slide down my back. I turned around and smiled at Mark.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" Mark asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Not what's on your mind," I smirked. He pouted and nodded.

"I'll be a good boy," He said, in a baby voice. I laughed and kissed his lips, softly.

"Alright." He smiled and took his shirt off, along with his pants, leaving his boxers on. 'Till this day, I still blushed when I seen him half naked. He had a great body and was. . . My boyfriend. He flipped his hair to the side and got under the covers. I frowned; I had actually taken my time to make my bed, perfectly.

I took all my clothes off, besides my bra and underwear and slipped into a tank top and some shorts. I tied my hair in a braid and got under the sheets. Mark grabbed my hips and brought me closer to him, as he had done every night he had slept over. I turned to face him and cuddled up to him, laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me, securely and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Kimberlee, you know that right?" He whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes and stared shocked at his chest. He loved me? I looked up at him and sighed.

"Yeah, I do," I forced a smile and laid my head against him.

Next Morning:

I woke up in a Mark-less bed. I checked the time and seen it was 11:15 AM. Mark must have left an hour ago to head to work. I stretched and grabbed my towel off my desk chair as I strolled out of my room. I took all my clothes off and left my underwear on, since I had to go to the bathroom really badly.

I pushed my underwear down and groaned angrily as I seen a big blood stain on my underwear. After I was done my business, I got in the shower and attempted to wash my underwear with soap, but it wouldn't come out. I decided I would throw it out after my shower

I wrapped a towel around my body and ran my fingers through my hair. I walked out into the corridor and shivered. I wasn't even halfway, when I heard a familiar voice. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked down at the floor.

"I guess you still remember me," He chuckled. I turned around and faced yours truly, Landon Harris. He smiled and stepped closer to me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, shakily.

"Your time of month again," He smirked.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Remember when I bit you last time we seen each other?" He asked. I nodded. "That mark on your neck, tells me everything. It's like a vampire's tracking device. That's how I know where you've been at all times."

"When will this go away?"

"I have no idea." He laughed, half-heartedly. He suddenly stopped laughing and sniffed. His face turned rock hard and he turned to me. In less than a second, I was against the wall, with Landon's hands holding both of my wrists, tightly.

"What are you doing?"

"There's been a man, here."

"Yeah, Miles and his new boyfriend, Corbin."

"No, I know Miles' scent and Corbin's. It's a different smell." He growled, angrily, baring his fangs.

"It's no one."

"Who is it, damn it?!" I winced and cringed.

"It's Mark! Please, calm down!"

"Mark?" He raised an eyebrow. "This is?"

"A friend."

"A friend? Though I can smell him all over you. He's more than that. Did you two have anything together, tell me, now!"

"No! Landon, please, calm down. Please."

"I'm going to kill him when he gets here. He's mine."

"Landon, no, no. No killing. I don't want that."

"But I do. He touched you, when you're mine - " I grabbed his shirt and brought his lips down on mine. He didn't wait a second to respond. He kissed back with so much force, it was bliss. He let go of my wrists and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Please, don't do anything stupid," I said against our parted lips. I gripped his hair and tangled my fingers with his hair.

"I want you," He panted.

"And I want you." He picked me up and carried me into my room. He unwrapped the towel and threw it to the side, as he started taking his clothes off. In a blink of an eye, all his clothes were gone. I was looking at a complete and total naked Landon.

He got in between my legs and kissed me, tenderly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, touching bodies with him. He groaned into my mouth, loudly and groped at my chest. I panted against his parted lips, my legs wrapping around his waist tightly. He kissed down my neck, making me grip tightly to the sheets underneath me. I moaned as he sucked at my neck, then placed wet kisses down my chest.

I bit my bottom lip as he kissed around my belly bottom, then kissed back up. He looked me in the eyes and grabbed my wrists, suddenly. He pinned them over my head with one of his hands and grabbed my waist with the other. I knew what was next; I prepared myself. He positioned himself, then thrusted himself inside me. I gasped loudly and tears circled the rims of my eyes. The tears slid from my eyes, down my cheeks. Landon's lips touched my cheek, kissing the tears away.

"The pain will fade, love," He whispered, hoarsely in my ear. I nodded, clenching my teeth together, tightly. He slowly pulled out, then slowly entered, again. I winced and tensed around him. He purred lustfully in my ear and whispered something I didn't hear.

The pain slowly subsided as pleasure took over. I arched my back as he thrusted me harder, moaning quietly. As Landon heard that, it was like his permission to keep going and to go harder. His eyes turned dark and he let go of my wrists. He put his arms on either side of my shoulders, with his hands clutching tightly to the sheets underneath. I knew this was gonna be a long day.

"You better hold on. I'm not stopping for anything," He growled. My mouth opened in shock and my hands grasped his hips. He smirked and slammed into me. I screamed. His thrusts became more and more violent as the hours went by. The headboard of my bed, clanged loudly against the wall, as his thrust moved me and the bed. I shrieked every time in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Sweat dripped off our bodies as the room heated. His lips roamed my body and neck, as his fangs grazed my neck every now and then.

An hour later, I got sick of him dominating. I grasped his forearms, surprising him. I pushed him off of me and pushed him down on his back. He raised an eyebrow as I straddled his waist and placed my hands on his chest. He smirked, showing me his grown fangs. He gripped my waist and pushed into me. I gasped, digging my nails into his chest. "Ride me, Kimberlee,"He demanded, huskily. I did as he asked, moaning and grunting as I rode him. He sat up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Landon gripped my hair and tilted my head to the left. He kissed my neck, as well as nipping and sucking. Seconds later, I felt two sharp points dig into my skin, then go in deeper. I clutched his shoulders and groaned.

Landon licked his lips once he drank some of my blood. He licked the wounds and they instantly healed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he wrapped his around my waist. We held each other close, making love 'till nightfall. I felt sore, but loved as he slept beside me, his arm securely around me. I smiled.

I turned on my side and stared at the dark angel beside me. His skin looked so smooth; it was a temptation not to touch him. His dark hair shined as the moon's light entered my dark room. I cuddled against him and inhaled deeply. His scent was sweet and refreshing. I could stay in his arms forever, content with just smelling him and being this close to him.

"Kimberlee! We're home!"

Or it could go downhill from here.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS!

i fricken told you guys i'd update again. yeah, i know, i know. i'm amazing :]

well, my first lemon on mibba. heheh, i know it wasn't good and sooo steamy, but well, this is one of my first stories and first stories aren't always good. basically, imma just take what i have now and make it better for my stories that might have a sex scene in it.

oh yus, new character.
here's a picture of the new character: mark . i didn't know if i should have used this picture or another picture of another guy i found. but weeeell, this picture looked more decent and he's a babe. i imagined mark being a big babe.

sorry about the cliffhanger. heheh. i know one of my fabulous readers said they wished i wouldn't keep ending the chapters with cliffies, but it's so much fun and doesn't it build more suspense? i mean, my imagination goes on haywire when i'm left on a cliffhanger! i'm always asking what's going to happen next? is someone going to die? is this and that lalala?

thank you for reading my lovelies! new update in just a few minutes.