Status: Completed. Readers: 273; Subscribers: 27.

You Found My Heart

sixteen.

Kimberlee's Point Of View:

Landon helped me out of the SUV as he finally found a spot and grabbed his suitcase and mine from the trunk, as Avery grabbed hers and walked beside us. Avery scanned the area, thoroughly. Her face looked hard as stone and frustrated. Landon seemed tense; his movements were stiff.

We got into the airport, engulfing us with the loud chatter and business of the airport. Landon wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him and glared around him. I tensed; something was happening. Something bad was happening and I wasn't aware of it.

"Avery, go buy the tickets and meet us in the bathroom," Landon commanded, quietly. He barely mouthed his lips. Avery nodded and headed to buy the tickets. Landon led me to the bathroom and looked over his shoulder before he entered and pushed me in lightly.

"What's going on, Landon? You're not telling me something," I said, tears threatening to spill out.

"Nothing. Trust me, please," Landon said, pleadingly.

"I never said I didn't, but something is going on. What is it?" I asked, wiping the tear away.

"We just thought someone was following us, that's all," Landon said, nonchalantly.

"Are they gone?" I asked, quietly.

"Yeah." He hugged me, tightly and kissed my forehead.

"Why are we going to Miami then?"

"Because my Mom lives there and as I said, she knows a lot about vampire and half-breed pregnancies." I nodded.

"Okay."

"Are we ready to go, now?" He smiled down at me and I nodded.

I wasn't convinced. I knew for a fact that something was going on. Landon grabbed my hand and stood protectively infront of me, before pulling me with him. Avery met with us half way and forced a smile. She waved three tickets with her hand and stopped.

"Flight leaves in an hour," Avery said. Landon nodded and led me somewhere.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"To eat some goods," Landon smirked. I laughed and followed him to the Tim Horton's.

[X][X][X][X]

I sat on the airplane, anxiously. I looked over at Landon, who had his eyes closed and sat motionless. I looked away and looked down. What was Miles going to say? I had lied to him again. I told him - promised him - I wouldn't leave him again. I sighed, loudly, catching Landon's attention.

"What's wrong?" Landon asked.

"Nothing," I said, quietly.

"Are you sure?" He asked, eying me curiously.

"Positive," I nodded. He looked away, with an unconvinced face. I frowned.

I reached into my handbag and grabbed a book. I opened it and started reading it. Might as well. I didn't know how long this flight was going to take.

[X][X][X][X]

"Kimberlee. Kimberlee."

I opened my eyes as someone called my name. I looked up and groaned, feeling pain in my neck. I must have slept in the wrong position. Landon chuckled and caressed my hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Time to get up. Plane is landing in a couple of minutes," Landon said, smoothly. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked out the window and yawned, quietly. The sun was shining brightly in the blue sky.

"Please put on your seat belts. We will be arriving to Miami, Florida very shortly. Thank you for choosing this airline for flying. Have a good day," A woman's voice came from the speaker. I buckled my belt, quickly and put my book my handbag. Afterwards, I placed my hands on my lap and fiddled with my fingers.

"Sweetie, why are you so nervous?" Landon asked, quietly.

"Because I lied to my best friend and I'm going to somewhere I have never been before. That's why," I replied, bitterly.

"Miles will understand," Landon said.

"I don't think he will, at least not this time." Landon sighed and turned from me.

I felt the plane slow down, then hit the ground. Minutes later, it halted. We got off the plane ten minutes later and went to get our luggage. After, we went outside - twenty minutes later because it took us forever to get our luggage - Landon called over a cab.

The cab pulled up infront of us and a man with a warm face, smiled. He turned down the music and we got in. Avery sat in the front, as me and Landon sat in the back. He kissed my temple and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me up towards him.

Avery told the cab driver where we were going and he headed towards it. The man was very nice. He had an accent, since he was from Puerto Rico and he said Miami was a good place to live because of it's warm climate. He said there were a lot of nice views and places to go.

"Okay, we're here," The man said, warmly.

"Thank you. Here you go." Avery handed him 30 dollars and got out of the car. The man popped the trunk and we got our stuff out. Landon closed the truck and rolled our suitcases to the entrance of a large condo. My eyes widened. Landon's mother must have money.

Landon pressed a button on the intercom and seconds later a man's voice was heard. Avery smiled and played with her hands, anxiously. Landon stated their names and the door made a clicking sound, before we entered. I followed close to Landon, until we reached a door. Avery knocked and next second, she was embraced in a man's arms.

"My little girl," The man said, kissing her cheek softly and pulling away. I looked at Landon, who didn't seem like he was happy to be in the man's presence. "Landon, how are you doing, boy?" The man asked, afterwards.

"I'm good. Yourself?" Landon said, politely. The man nodded and moved out of our way. Landon nudged me and I walked forward, behind Avery. Avery led us from the beautiful entrance to the large living room.

A woman sat with her back towards us on the couch. The woman stood and turned, facing us. She was a beautiful woman; seemed like she was in her late twenties. She smiled warmly and walked up to her daughter, kissing and whispering sweets in her ear, then walked over to Landon. His expression brightened as he seen his Mother and she smiled.

"Landon, you're so handsome, now. Come here, hun," His Mother cooed, sweetly. He grinned and gave his mother a big hug. She chuckled against his cheek and pulled away. I felt a pair of eyes land on me seconds after. I glanced up and seen Landon's Mother gazing at me.

"This is Kimberlee, Mother," Landon said.

"Yes. Hm, very beautiful. Come here, child," His Mother said. I instantly walked over to her and she held my hands in hers. Surprisingly, they were warm. Her warm face, made me smile. "Ah, you must be happy to have my son's child, am I correct?"

"Yes, I am," I nodded.

"I'm happy for both of you. Now, come. We must talk." She didn't let go of my hand and led me to the couch. She patted one side of the couch for Avery and I sat down on her other side. She let my hand free and placed it on her lap gracefully.

Landon's Mother was quite the woman. I felt very close to her, though I had only been with her for a couple of hours. Avery and Landon seemed less tensed. Their Mother, which her name is Elizabeth, gave off an aura, that made everyone around her calm and relaxed.

"Well," She turned towards me, "do you know anything about these kinds of pregnancies?" I shook my head.

"We don't know any of this, Ma. We thought you'd know," Landon said. Elizabeth nodded and crossed her leg over the other.

"Yes, I know plenty. What do you need to know?" She asked, calmly.

"The most important," I said, instantly.

"Alright, but not at this moment, my dears. You all look exhausted. Janice will show you to your rooms and now, if you'll excuse me. I'm happy I met you, Kimberlee. I'll see you after your rest, darling," She smiled. I smiled back and stood as Landon grabbed my hand. We followed the elderly woman down a small hallway, then turned into the room at the very end of the hall. She bowed her head and gestured her hand to the room.

"This is your room. If you need anything, I'll be glad to help you," She said, kindly, with an English accent.

"Thank you." She smiled and disappeared down the hall. Landon closed the door and sighed, loudly. I yawned, quietly and ran towards the bed and with a small yelp of excitement, jumped on the bed. Landon laughed and walked - more like strutted - towards me, crawling onto the bed, then on top of me. He growled, playfully and kissed my lips.

"I like your Mom," I said, truthfully after I pulled away.

"Good. I can sense she has taken a liken for you, too," He smirked.

"I'm surprised she doesn't care that I'm a human," I said.

"Nah, she don't care. Maybe for the fact that she works with humans," Landon shrugged, looking down at me. He placed his weight on his elbows and played with my hair.

"What does she do?" I asked.

"She's a psychiatrist. People let their feelings out quicker, because of the calming aura she has," Landon explained.

"No wonder. I felt so comfort," I chuckled.

"She tends to do that a lot. A really special gift she has," He said. Landon rolled off of me to his side and grabbed my waist. He pulled me against him and kissed my temple. I cuddled against him and sighed, before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
bonjour, mon cheries!

how ish my beautifuls? :]
guess what guys? summer is finally here! i've been out for the past few days, enjoying the warm sun and i finally went swimming. i took lots and lots of pictures with my friends. also, i got a nice tan. :] i'm pretty dark, now, but i might have skin cancer cause i was out for such a long time under the hot, boiling sun.

well, breaking news in the story:
landon, that sneaky bugger, took kimberlee to the airport without her consent and now, they're going to miami after landon lied to her! [gasps] kimberlee met landon's mom and step-father [avery's dad] and kimberlee will now be staying there with them as she goes through the pregnancy. the vampire pregnancy!

i hope you enjoyed it, so far. i'm updating more chapters tonight. :] i was supposed to go out, but my mom said no and now, i'm staying home. it sucks, but whatever. i'll go out tomorrow.

more updates to come!