Status: Completed. Readers: 273; Subscribers: 27.

You Found My Heart

nineteen.

THREE MONTHS LATER

Yeah, you bet I was big. Not a lot has happened since I came to Miami. Landon's happy about all this. His Mom and himself have gotten caught up on things. Avery is pretty happy, too. Her and her Father - his name is Peter - have gotten caught up, too. They're really happy about the new baby coming. They can't wait 'till it's born.

I woke up, suddenly, as my baby kicked. I smiled and looked over at the alarm clock; 10:30 A.M. I glanced over to my right to see Landon sleeping. As always, his hair covered his face. I wish you could see your dad, sweetheart, you'd grow attached to him just like I did, I thought, dreamily.

I got up from the bed, slowly and walked into our bathroom. I turned the switch on and closed the door, quietly. I tied my hair up in a bun and walked over to the tub. I turned the water on and undressed myself. I put some bubbles into the water and climbed in.

The water was warm and refreshing. I laid my head back on the tub edge and closed my eyes. I drifted into a small slumber, as I always did. I woke up as I felt someone's presence by mine. I turned to see Landon, leaning against the sink, while brushing his teeth. He grinned as he seen me watching him and spit out the toothpaste.

"How long have you been here?" I asked, curiously.

"Meh, 'bout five minutes," he shrugged. He put some water in a glass, then rinsed his mouth and spit it out.

"Do you like watching me?" I asked, jokingly.

"Of course I do," He smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat up, spreading some soap around my body and rubbing it into my skin. Landon stayed leaned against the sink, watching me, intently. I was use to it, so I let him watch. My movements were seductive; slow and steady. He looked at me, lustfully, then smiled.

"You like playing, don't you?" He asked.

"With you," I grinned. He shook his head and walked towards the door.

"I'll be outside. You're turning me on," He purred. I laughed and got out, wrapping a towel around my body. I walked out and seen Landon halfway dressed. He slipped into his shirt and sat down on the bed. He flipped his hair from his eyes and leaned forward, putting his elbows on his thighs.

I grabbed a t-shirt and some sweats, then let my towel drop. I placed my undergarments on and then my clothes. Landon stood up and hugged me, kissing me, softly.

"God, I love you, Kimberlee. You make me crazy," Landon said, huskily.

"I love you, too," I whispered.

"You don't even know how happy I am," Landon said, staring into my eyes with so much passion.

"I think I know," I smiled. He chuckled and nodded, then grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. I placed my hand on my overgrown stomach and sat on the kitchen stool. Landon made the food, as Elizabeth, Peter and Avery went out. Jenise was still sleeping at this time.

"What do you wanna eat, love?" Landon asked.

"Anything. You know I'll eat anything," I chuckled. He nodded and grabbed some eggs from the refridgerator, with some bacon. He put a frying pan on the heated stove and began his cooking.

I might say, Landon does know how to cook and well that is. He said he didn't really cook back at home, because he never needed too, since he had maids to do it for him. But now, we only have one maid, which she is slowly dying and getting older. Elizabeth said she has an illness that is slowly killing her, but the old woman doesn't know and doesn't want to to tell her.

Jenise is a cheerful woman. She has a face of an angel and will do anything for you. She went shopping with me for my maternity clothes and baby clothes. She picked out a crib, which is very beautiful and handmade. The wood has beautiful carvings of animals and I just love it.

"What are we doing today, ma'am?" Landon asked.

"What you up for?" I asked, sitting my arse on the couch.

"Let's go out. You need to get some excerise, missy," Landon smiled. I nodded.

"Fine." I got up, reluctantly, from the comfortable couch and slipped into my slip on vans, then walked out with Landon holding my hand.

We got into Landon's car and rode down to the mall. He parked the car in the parking lot and helped me out. We walked into the crowded mall and went straight to look at some baby clothes. Landon looked at the boy clothes - obviously - and I looked at the girl clothes.

He wanted a boy.

I wanted a girl.

Well, I had bough enough clothes. I needed a stroller. I walked over to the stroller side and scanned them. Large, small, medium. I wanted my baby to feel comfortable, warm and happy in his/her stroller. I tapped my chin and shrugged. Picking for a baby was harder than I thought.

"We'll come back, later. You look frustrated," Landon laughed. I glared at him, playfully and nodded. We walked out of the store and down to the ice cream store. Landon ordered two twists and paid for them, then walked over to the bench I was seated at and sat down.

"One more month, hun. Are you ready?" Landon asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm scared," I shrugged.

"I'll be there with you," He smiled. I licked the ice cream and moaned in satisfaction. Landon purred in my ear and hugged me.

"Turned on?" I asked.

"Obviously. I love when you moan," He said, seductively, grinning. I laughed, half-heartedly.

We talked for a little, then got up as soon as we finished our cones. Landon grabbed my hand and pulled me around. We walked in and out of stores, looking at clothes or shoes. Then I'd drag him into a girl store and look around. He was very fond of looking at girl panties, I may add.

"You are sick!" I laughed. Landon smirked.

"Well, they were cute. I don't understand why you don't wear them," He shrugged.

"I don't like things being stuck up my ass. Thongs are for whores," I pouted.

"Oh come on! You probably have one!" He grinned. I stayed quiet. I might just have a black one stored in my drawer back home.

"No," I lied.

Landon rolled his eyes. "Whatever," He said.

"That's what I thought," I smirked. Landon kissed my cheek, happily and sighed.

We were about to turn a corner, when I bumped into someone. The person fell to the ground, but thank God, I had Landon with me. He held me in his arms and looked down at the person. The person, or man stood up and looked at me.

I recognized those eyes. That hair.

"What are you doing here?" We asked, in unison.

I looked up at Landon, who was glaring at him with so much hate. If looks could kill, I'm sure he would be dead, right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh snap!
something between landon and somenoe else is going to go down!

a HO DOWN! [gasp]

let me tell you guys, the action and such is slowly approaching! :] , once kimberlee has her baby a lot of stuff is going to go down.

it's going to be a MAJOR HO DOWN!

one more update: then i'm done for the night! :]