Status: Completed. Readers: 273; Subscribers: 27.

You Found My Heart

two.

Kimberlee's Point Of View:

The dream felt so, so real, I thought as consciousness entered my body. Slowly, I sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes and groaned, loudly, as my head pounded. I rubbed at my forehead, trying to soothe the pain, but it seemed to worsen each time. I tried pushing the pain to the back of my mind and instead, focused on my sudden surroundings.

I let out a small gasp. This was not my room and definitely not my bed. I forgot about my agonizing headache and stood up. I walked, slowly, towards the door and placed my hand on the doorknob. I thought maybe it would open, but no. I huffed. This was not good. Not good at all. Where the hell was I? I must still be dreaming. This is just part of my last dream. Nothing else, but that right?

I turned as I heard the door open and my heart dropped into my stomach. My mouth dropped opened and my eyes widened as I stared at him. I took a step back and fell on the bed, then chuckled. The man arched an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his chest. He took a step towards me and half smiled. I took a step towards him and smirked.

"Hello," I smiled.

"Why so happy, darling?" He asked, looking down at me.

"This is all a dream." He chuckled this time.

"No, no. This is all real. Yes, I am a real sexy guy."

"Please."

"This isn't a dream. I swear it to you."

"Do something to prove it, then." He nodded and stepped closer to me. He ran his hand down my arm, then I yelped. I rubbed my forearm as pain shot from it.

"Enough proof?"

"Oh my God! This isn't a dream!" I stepped away from him and fell onto my bed. Of course, after I felt the sharp pain of his pinch, I knew this was not a dream.

"Good."

"Why am I here?! Who the hell are you, buddy!"

"Name's Landon Harris. You?"

"Oh no, I'm not telling you that."

"I told you my name. Your turn."

"No!"

"Tell me, please." I shook my head.

"No."

"Look, you won't like me when I'm mad."

"Like I'm afraid of you."

"You will be, if you don't tell me what your name is. Now, I suggest you do it, before you regret your actions."

"Who do you think you are? Telling me what or what not to do. I want to go home right now!"

"Not before you tell me your fucking name." I gaped at him.

"No."

"You asked for it." First second I was arching my eyebrow on the bed, next second I'm pinned flat against the bed, with Landon on top of me, my wrists over my head and my head turned to the left. He bent his head down towards my neck and bit down. I screamed. I felt him suck at my skin, before pulling away, with my blood on his lips.

"W - what the hell was that for, you cannibal fucking freak?!"

"I warned you, didn't I?"

"Get off of me! What the fuck are you?!"

"Your worst nightmare. Now tell me your goddamn name."

"It's Kimberlee, okay?"

"That's a good girl."

"Please, let me go. What do you want from me?"

"You'll soon find out. By the way, I didn't take any of your blood, though it was most tempting." Landon got off of me and licked the blood off his lips. My hand shot towards my neck and wiped the blood off.

"I want to go home, right now!" Landon shot a glare at me and growled.

"But I said no. You'll leave when I say so. Is that understood?" I had no other choice; I didn't know where I was. I could, possibly, be across the ocean for all I knew. I looked down at my fingers and that's all he needed. I heard the door slam before I looked up.

Landon's Point Of View:

The human looked down at her hands and I sighed, mentally. I turned on my heel and walked out, slamming the door behind me. The girl had guts, to treat me in such a manner. Well, I did kidnap her from her own home. I growled; why had I done that? I will never know!

All I know is I wanted her because of her blood. Before I brought her to my mansion, I was drinking some coffee at a small cafe. I was minding my own business, when I smelt it. The smell was so overpowering, I couldn't ignore it. I paid for my coffee a second later and walked out, trying to find the smell.

At first I thought I lost the smell, then I walked past a restaurant and the smell almost knocked me off of my feet. I entered the restaurant and looked around, until someone so beautiful and fragile caught my eye. I arched an eyebrow; was my sense of smell deceiving me? Only vampire's blood was this overpowering- if they were in heat or something - but definitely not a simple human.

That night, after she finished work, I followed her to her apartment. I thought I could make the move once she got in, since she was alone, but twenty minutes later, a man walked in with another man, holding hands. I walked the opposite way down the hallway and down the staircase. Now, I needed to wait 'till the fagots left.

After what seemed hours of waiting, which it had been, the fags left around 3:45 in the morning. I unlocked the door with my nail and entered the dark apartment. Her scent was strong; she was around here.

Minutes later, she woke up. I hid in the kitchen, until she stuck her head in her friend's room, I was guessing. Once she was occupied, I started creeping towards her, when I banged my goddamn knee into the coffee table. She gazed towards me, her eyes stunned and shocked. I couldn't sense any fear, until she ran into the room and slammed the door.

I was infront of the door, trying to push her away. But she was strong; I remembered smiling to myself, before I finally put all my weight on it and sent her flying towards the bed. I swung the door opened and seen the angel laying on the bed, scared to death. I walked in, casually and crawled onto the bed, then her small, delicate figure.

Her blood was amazing as I smelt her. I was so damn sure she was in heat and I was getting hard. I wanted to push my hips against hers, but I resisted in not doing that. I looked down at her after I smelt her and smirked.

We talked, then she kneed me where it hurts the most. I hadn't been kneed there since I was ten, when I tried kissing the girl I liked. I curled in a ball and held myself, until the pain slowly faded. I got up and ran after her, before catching with her in the kitchen. I was about to grab her, when I was almost slashed. I could see the bravery in her eyes, as she gripped the butcher knife tighter.

She wanted to kill me. I smirked, mentally. I grabbed her wrist and pressed my body hard against hers, placing a hand on the counter behind her. She was trembling against me and I was turned on. It was so hard to not kiss her and hold her in my arms, feeling her underneath me. Something I would have done with a vampiress a long time ago.

After our short chat, I made her sleep. I sighed and brought her here.

I will never know why I brought her here, ever. I'm not sure if it's her blood anymore, maybe it was her beauty or maybe I just want to have a one-night stand and dump her somewhere. I groaned, running a hand threw my hair.

What was I going to do?