Status: Completed. Readers: 273; Subscribers: 27.

You Found My Heart

twentytwo.

NEXT DAY

Kimberlee's Point Of View:


I groaned, quietly, as I wakened from my sleep. I looked at the alarm clock and seen it was twelve thirty in the afternoon. I groaned again as my body ached. Yesterday's events were horrible. I couldn't believe what I went through and I didn't want to go through it again.

Landon was awake, now. He stared at me for a moment, before smiling, lazily. His hand slid from my overgrown stomach and he sat up, kissing my forehead in the process. "How you feeling, love?" He asked.

"My body hurts," I croaked.

"Don't scare me like that again," He whispered.

"Like I meant, too," I said, sarcastically. He chuckled.

"I was so worried," He said.

"I was scared when I seen the blood. I thought I had lost my baby, but Elizabeth said it was normal. She said it usually happened later on, not the first day of the pains," I explained.

"You're fine, now, though. That's all that counts," He said. My stomach suddenly, grumbled. Landon laughed and stood up, then stopped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't want to leave you," He replied, turning to stare at me with a fearful expression.

"Go on, Landon. I won't be dead when you come back," I said. He glared at me.

"What if you are, huh?" He asked, firmly.

"I won't be. You know that," I said, sternly. He growled.

"Fine. I'll be back, but if you are dead, I swear," He said. I rolled my eyes and waved him off. He glanced at me one more time, before walking out.

I breathed in and out as I felt a small wave of pain go through my body. I didn't want to go through that again. It was pain that I couldn't explain. Something that I wished no one would go through, not even my worst enemies. I decided I wasn't going to scream if the pain came back. I didn't want to worry Landon. He's been worried, enough.

As on cue, Landon walked through the door, with a food tray in his hands. He grinned, showing me a fang and set the food beside me. I looked down at it, longingly and dove into it. Landon watched me, with a sexy smirk on his face. He looked so concentrated on me eating, I was kinda creeped out.

"What?" I asked, through a mouthful of food.

"Nothing. I'm just happy you're okay," He smiled, kissing my cheek. I nodded and continued eating like a wild animal.

Once I finished eating the delicious food, Elizabeth came in with a cup. She smiled and walked up to me, handing me the cup filled with a steaming liquid. The steam floated up through my nostrils and it smelt of honey and lemons. I blew at it, then took a small sip. It was delicious.

"Are you feeling okay?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yeah," I lied. No, I wasn't. My stomach was hurting again and the pain was slowly coming back. My legs hurt the most, though.

"Okay. Well, drink all of that and you'll feel better soon," Elizabeth smiled and left the room.

"You know, Landon, you don't have to stay with me," I said.

"I don't care. I'm staying," Landon said, sternly.

"I'm fine," I insisted.

"No. Now, drink up and don't argue back," He growled. I rolled my eyes and did as I was told. Landon looked away and I cringed. The pain was back. I bit the insides of my cheeks, trying not to scream. I drank the rest of the tea, realizing it had calmed the pain.

"Landon," I said, quietly. Landon turned to me, looking at me through the curtain of his bangs.

"What's wrong love?" He asked.

"I'll be giving birth soon, you know?" I asked.

"Yeah," He nodded.

"How is it gonna happen?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. But all I know is, once the pain of giving labor comes, it will be the most painful you have ever suffered. It won't be like this. The pain you went through, it's only a test. But when the real thing comes, I don't know what will happen. You'll go through a couple of hours with the pain, then you'll give birth. But that's all I know," Landon said.

I burst out crying. Landon was at my side in an instant. I was so worried something bad was going to happen to the baby. It didn't matter if something happened to me; I only wanted our baby to be safe. Landon hugged me close to him, kissing my hair every now and then.

I had cried into Landon's chest for a while, from the pain and from worry. Landon whispered soothing words into my ear and I calmed down. Landon wiped the stray tears from my cheeks and kissed my lips. I kissed back, softly and pulled away, after a couple of minutes.

"You feeling better?" Landon asked.

"No," I said, truthfully.

"I understand you. But you'll be alright. Everything is going to work out fine," He said. I nodded, unconvinced.

I fell asleep in Landon's arms, thinking about the future. How Landon had said, everything was going to work out fine.

What if it didn't?
♠ ♠ ♠
i apologize for the shortness of the chapter.
i don't remember quite well, but i think the next chapter is longer.
if not, i'm sorry.
basically, they're filler chapters.
they're not too important, besides some points but you'll see i'm just trying to get to the good stuff.

anyhoo, hope you liked the update!
thank you for reading and please, feedback!:]