Status: Completed. Readers: 273; Subscribers: 27.

You Found My Heart

twentythree.

ONE WEEK LATER

A week, quickly, passed. Nothing really happened, besides me being taken cared of. Landon wouldn't let me get out of bed. He only let me for three reasons; having a shower, going to the bathroom and getting dressed. He was always with me, though. He never left my side.

I sighed as I laid my head on the pillow and looked at the television Landon had placed in our a room, not too long ago. I grabbed the remote and changed the channel. Nothing was on as I flipped through. I just let the remote slide from my hands and watched this anime show called Naruto.

Landon walked into the room with a tray of food. He set it beside me and looked at the television, arching an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes, angrily. I was tired of sitting on the bed like a lazy ass, doing nothing. I wanted to go out for a walk on the beach.

"Here's your food," Landon smiled.

"Oh, goodie," I said, sarcastically. Landon glanced up at me and his eyebrows furrowed together.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Well, I've been locked up for a whole fucking week! I am cramped from being on this bed that whole time! I wanna go for a walk or something. I don't want to be laying on this bed, anymore!" I snapped.

"Kimberlee, you're still not in a good condition to be walking around, yet," Landon said, calmly.

"I am fine! I'm not in pain anymore. I haven't been this whole week! Please, Landon! Do it for me! I need the walk, it's good for me," I said, exasperated.

"No. You're staying in this bed!" He said, sternly.

"What's wrong with you? You can't leave me locked up in here, that is unfair!" I yelled.

"I love you, that's what's wrong! I've been so damn worried about you! That's why I don't want you going anywhere! I don't want anything happening to you, while I'm not there!" He screamed.

"You do think it's wrong to love me, don't you?" I asked, quietly. Tears stung my eyes as I looked down at my hands.

"No, no, no. Ugh! You took it the wrong way! I love you more than life and I think it's wonderful. I just don't want anything to harm you!" He said, frustratedly. He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. "You don't understand that you're still ill. Even if you don't feel it, at any moment, it can come back. That's why, I feel safer if you're here, where my Mom and Avery are to help you, when I can't," he added.

"Sorry I snapped at you," I said. "I just feel so . . . stressed sitting here."

"Fine. Instead of being locked up in here, why don't we eat outside? Is that okay?" Landon asked. I nodded, eagerly. He laughed and grabbed the food tray. I walked behind him, slowly. If you haven't noticed, walking with a huge thing as a belly makes you slow.

"Come on, beautiful. Hurry up!" Landon said, jokingly.

"Well sorry!" I smirked.

We walked outside into the balcony and Landon helped me sit down. I sighed, happily, as the warm breeze hit my skin, softly. I looked down at the ocean and smiled. This is what I wanted to see for a whole week, or more. Landon sat down and grabbed my hand, kissing the top of it.

"Where's Avery and Elizabeth?" I asked.

"They went out for a little. I don't know where, though," He shrugged.

"Where's Peter?" Landon frowned.

"I don't know," He said, quietly.

"Landon, tell me why you dislike him so much. He seems like a good man. Your Mother is happy with him, is she not?" I said.

"She is happy with him. Just, I wish I would have had both of them at my side, when I was younger. When my Mom left my Dad, I was only seven. My Dad was the only person I had with me as I grow up. I'd visit Mom, once and a while. But not a lot. Mostly, because she had Avery. I hated Avery; I was jealous of her. She had Mom and her Dad. I thought Mom hated me, because she always had Avery with her and she never really called to have me over," Landon explained.

"She had her reasons," I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. She didn't want to deal with Dad, that's all," He growled.

"Don't get mad, hun," I said, softly. He nodded and looked out at the beach. He looked tensed and stressed. He clenched his jaw a couple of times and held back the tears.

"Landon, if you wanna cry, do it," I said. He shook his head and swallowed.

"No. I don't want, too. It just hurts to think that she went to have an affair with him and left me," He said, bitterness in his voice. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine.

"Well, don't think that. I'm here and I'm never going to leave you," I declared. Landon smiled and moved his chair towards mine. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed. He kissed my forehead and laid his head on mine.

After we ate, all we did for the whole day was sit on the couch and pig out. We talked about our baby and about other things. Landon seemed less stressed, less tensed. I felt more comfortable and happy as I talked to him. Maybe it was for the fact that I wasn't cooped up in that room or that I was spending time with the man I loved.

Both reasons.

As night came, Landon and I departed early. We were exhausted from just pigging out and talking. Elizabeth and Avery had called and said they would be coming in soon. I was, somewhat, relieved. I was getting worried that they weren't home, earlier.

"Ready to get to bed, love?" Landon asked, as I laid in bed after my shower.

"Yeah," I yawned. He smiled and pulled me towards him as I got under the covers.

"Good, 'cause I'm tired, too," He said, kissing my neck. I shivered from the sudden contact and smirked. I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

Landon's Point Of View:

I ran my fingers through her soft hair and kissed her forehead. A smile crept across her rosy lips, making me smile. What was it about this girl that made me so happy? Sure, one was that I loved her and she loved me. She had my child, but there was more to it.

"I love you, Kimberlee," I whispered in her ear. I ran my finger down her cheek, then down her neck, feeling the small snake at the side of it. I moved her hair from her neck and looked down. It had faded, somewhat, but you could still see it perfectly.

I wrapped my arm around her, now, large waist and brought her sleeping form towards mine. She cuddled against me, rubbing her butt against my lower region. I groaned into her hair and closed my eyes. Having her close made me go crazy.

For the past couple of months, I had been going crazy and hiding the fact that I was in heat. Now, that I had sex with someone, my heat just came, automatically and it sucked ass. That's why I didn't really touch her like that anymore. If I had, I'd be fine, but would she and the baby? Maybe, maybe not.

I concentrated on going to sleep and achieved it. But my dreams were filled with Kimberlee and I remembered the day I went to her and we had been together. How we had started from the morning and ended at nightfall. God, how much I wanted to do that all over again.