Status: Completed. Readers: 273; Subscribers: 27.

You Found My Heart

twentyfive.

Bryce's Point Of View:

I sat in a dark corner of a club at the back. I scanned the club, then the dancefloor. She wasn't here, yet. I growled; what was taking her so damn long to get here? She knows I'm not the patient kind of people. I did say this was an urgent and important conversation, did I not?

"Hello," A feminine voice from beside me, said.

"What took you so long, Sandy? I said I wanted to talk quickly, so no one would see us together," I hissed.

"I had to feed," She said, gazing at the dancefloor.

"Next time, when I say something is urgent, you better not keep me waiting," I growled. She rolled her eyes and glared at me.

"What do you want, then? I have a hair appointment in half an hour," She said.

"I want to talk about Landon," I said. She arched an eyebrow and placed her elbows on the table, leaning forward.

"I thought you hated him," Sandy said.

"I never said I didn't. I want you to do me a favour," I said. She grimaced.

"This kind of a favour, what is it?" She asked.

"Seduce Landon," I said simply. "I want him out of my way," I added.

"Do you think I care about him being in your way? No," She said, with a cruel smirk.

"You haven't heard me out, yet. If you do me a favour, I'll be doing you a favour," I said.

"Hm. Go on," She said.

"Good. Landon is with a girl I want. Her name is Kimberlee and she has his kid. I had dated her a couple months back, oblivious to the fact that she had been with him a long time ago. So, if you seduce Landon, Kimberlee will be heart broken. Then, I, will come along and console her heart. She'll be mine. She won't get in your way and neither will Landon, in mine," I explained.

Sandy seemed deep in thought. She tapped her fake nails against the table, then smirked. I grinned and leaned forward, flipping the hair out of my eyes. "Well, I'll see you, soon," I said, softly.

"Good night, Bryce. I hope we can . . talk soon, more privately," She said, seductively. I grinned and nodded.

"Of course. It'll be a pleasure," I said. I grabbed her neck and brought her lips towards mine. I nipped at them and pulled away, with a smirk. I stood up and walked out of the club.

This time, she was going to be mine. Landon wasn't going to take something that should be mine. Maria was nothing. I expected more from her, but I got nothing. So, where is she, now? Right, being eaten by fish in the sea. I got sick of her whining over Landon. If she wanted him, she shouldn't have given in to me.

Stupid whore.

Kimberlee's Point Of View:

NEXT MORNING


My eyes opened, slowly. Sunlight shined in the room and a warm breeze played with the curtains. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and glanced over at where Landon should have been asleep. It was empty. I pushed the sheets down and sat up, wincing from the pain still remaining. I got up, placing a hand on my stomach and slowly, walked out of the room.

I heard a whole bunch of voices as I approached the living room. I wish I could hurry my ass up, but no. I was in too much pain from giving labor. I groaned, quietly and entered the living room. Landon was sitting Indian-style on the couch holding Kendra, with Avery beside him. Elizabeth and Peter were sitting on the opposite side of the table, on the love seat. I leaned against the wall and breathed deeply. It hurt to walk.

I looked back up and seen blue eyes looking at me. I smiled at my baby and tried leaning away from the wall, but I just couldn't. Avery got up from the couch and walked over to me. She put my arm over her shoulders and wrapped her arm around my waist. She, pretty much, did all the work. She sat me down on the couch and sat down, beside me.

"Good morning, Kimberlee," Elizabeth smiled.

"Morning," I said, politely.

"How are you feeling?" Peter asked.

I shrugged. "I could feel better," I chuckled. He nodded, with a half smile on his face. I turned to look at Landon. He smiled as I gazed him.

"Morning, love," He said.

"Oh, look at the time!" Avery said, looking at her imaginary watch.

"We should get going, don't you think Peter?" Elizabeth asked, grinning.

"Oh yeah. Well, we'll see you two later. Have fun!" Peter smirked. I raised my eyebrows as I seen they were gone within a second.

"That wasn't fast at all," I said, sarcastically. Landon laughed and moved closer to me. He placed Kendra in my arms and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"How are you feeling? Seriously," Landon asked.

"I'm in pain," I said, dramatically. Landon smirked.

"I just wish I could make you feel better," Landon whispered in my ear, seductively. It sent a chill down my spine.

"Later," I laughed. He rolled his eyes and grunted, "Fine."

The rest of the day, Landon, Kendra and me spent it together. I was so happy. I had given birth to a beautiful baby girl that I loved very much. I couldn't ask for anything better than she was. I was with Landon, nothing could go wrong.