Status: Completed. Readers: 273; Subscribers: 27.

You Found My Heart

twentyseven.

I walked down the shore, carrying Kendra at my side. Kendra looked so fascinated by the waves, as she always did. It was like it was her first time looking at the waves, when it had been, at least, her tenth time. I kissed her cheek as she turned to look at me and set her down. I sat down beside her, with her crawling around between my legs.

Kendra played with the sand, digging her small fingers in the sand and giggling as the water washed onto the shore, touching her feet. I sighed and looked out at the ocean, loving the feeling of the warm breeze playing with my hair. I heard laughter and shouts of glee all around me. Kendra splashed around as the water reached her and giggled.

Landon's Point Of View:

After I grabbed some breakfast, I walked back into my room to take a shower. I closed the bedroom door and walked into the bathroom. I strolled over to the shower and turned the water on, then undressed and got in. I took my time, I'll tell you that.

After my half an hour shower, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towel from the closet. I wrapped it around my waist and opened the door, letting out some steam. I ran a hand through my wet hair, getting it out of my eyes and and flipped the rest to the side. I walked over to the dresser and opened the drawer, taking out some clothes.

I heard the door open, but I paid no attention to it. I thought it was Kimberlee, coming back from the beach with Kendra. I was about to turn, but instead, I was pinned, roughly against the wall. I looked down at Sandy, who was licking her red lips hungrily. She ran her finger down my chest, while she kept the other placed hard against my stomach.

"I guess it was good timing," She said, seductively.

"How did you get in and since when do you know where I live?" I asked, awkwardly.

"I just found out," She said, with the same husky tone.

"You need to leave," I said. She shook her head, said not yet, then slammed her lips against mine. I tried resisting, but I couldn't. So, I did. I felt as if I was kissing Kimberlee. That's all who was on my mind; Kimberlee.

Sandy wrapped her arms around my neck, biting and nipping at my lips. I nipped back, purring from lust. I put my hands on her hips, bringing her closer to my body. She moaned into my mouth as she licked my upper lip. Her lips trailed down my neck, leaving a tingling feeling on my cheek. She sucked at my skin, before digging her fangs into my neck. I groaned and closed my eyes, tightening the grip on her hips. Her nails dig into my chest, drawing blood. I moaned again from pain and pleasure.

The door creaked opened and a loud gasp was heard. Sandy pulled away from my neck and looked at a shocked Kimberlee, before turning to me and giving me an innocent smile. She ran out of the room with a swoosh and I heard the front door slam shut.

Kimberlee turned on her heel and walked down the hall. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed, angrily. Why did I let myself get carried away? I walked behind her and seen her sitting in the living room, on the couch, with a hand on a Kendra, who was laying down on the couch. Kendra smiled as she seen me and I forced a smile back.

I glanced at Kimberlee, who wiped a tear away. I opened my mouth, but closed it again. I must have looked like a goldfish right now. I walked over to the armchair and sat down. Kimberlee looked away from where she was looking and caressed Kendra's hand.

"Kimberlee - "

"Don't say anything, I don't want to hear it," She said, in a small voice. "Is that what you always do when you go out? Go to see that blonde? Or do you see other girls?" She added.

"No! She just came here! I had just gotten out of the shower," I insisted.

"Right. Do you think I'm stupid? I saw the way you were holding her," Kimberlee snapped. She turned to look at me, with tears running down her face. "How long have you been with her? How long did you think it would last of me being an idiot? I thought you loved me! But look what you do! You were about to fuck someone in our bedroom! If I hadn't barged into your little scene, you would have been in bed with her right now!"

Kimberlee grabbed Kendra from the couch and walked away. Fifteen minutes later, she came back slowly and grabbed a water bottle and took a sip, shakily. She was trembling as she walked back to the couch and placed her hands on the top.

"Kimberlee, I do love you! I was in the shower and she just entered the room. I swear, I thought it was you. Please, Kim, you got to believe me! I got carried away! I'm in heat for crying out loud! She's a vampire and she's in heat, too. I couldn't resist!" I insisted, feeling the tears whelm up.

"If you could control yourself with me, you could've with her, vampire or not. I don't even want to hear it. Don't even dare talk to me. I'm going to pack up and leave, I don't want to see your face again! Ever!" Kimberlee screamed.

"Kimberlee, you can't leave! Please, I'm sorry! She came onto to me!" I pleaded. She shook her head as more tears ran down her cheeks. She sobbed loudly and ran down the hall. She opened the door and slammed it shut, then locked it. I knocked on the door, vigorously.

Kimberlee's Point Of View:

I dropped to my knees and sobbed. Is that what he did every time I went out or he did? Did he meet up with all kind of girls whenever he went out? Or did he meet them here, in this household? I cried, louder, as I thought about that. As I thought of how long he might have been cheating on me.

I got up from the floor and walked over to the phone, dialing my apartment's number. It rang three times, before Corbin answered. I hoped it would have been Miles.

"Hey." I burst out crying, again.

"Kimberlee, is that you? What's wrong?"

"Is Miles there?"

"Yeah. He is. One sec." I heard him call Miles, before someone said what and Corbin told him it was me calling. Miles grabbed the phone, his voice full of concern.

"Miles, I wanna go home!"

"What happened? Tell me, please."

"Landon, he - he cheated on me. I seen him with another girl in our room."

"That sonuvabitch!"

"I'm going home. I don't even want to speak to him. I hate him so much!"

"Okay, hurry home, sweetie. We'll be waiting for you at the airport."

"Bye Miles. I love you." Miles said bye and I hung up. I wiped the tears away ans got up. I grabbed the suitcase from the closet and throw it on the bed. I walked over to the dresser and opened the drawers, grabbing handfuls of clothes and dumping them into my suitcase. I grabbed another suitcase and filled it with Kendra's stuff, and a bit of mine.

I glanced over at Kendra. She was sleeping, peacefully, as she turned on her side. I smiled and grabbed the phone again, dialing Avery's number. It rang twice before she answered. It sounded like she was at the mall.

"Hello, Avery here."

"Avery, can you come home, quick? Or ASAP?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Just, can you try and get here, quickly, please? I'm going home." Avery sighed, shakily.

"Okay, I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

I shut the phone off and sat down on the bed, beside Kendra. I put my head into my hands and cried. What had I done to deserve this? Had I done something completely wrong?

Well, the only wrong I knew of, was falling in love with a vampire.

There was a knock at the door seconds later. I shook my head; it was Landon. I knew it was. Then, a soft and angelic voice called out to me. My eyes widened and walked over to the door, opening it for Avery. Landon was behind her, still in a towel. His eyes were red and tears were falling from his eyes.

"Can we come in?" Avery asked.

"You can, he can't. I hate you, Landon, so much right now. I don't ever want to see you," I cried. Avery's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she entered the room, giving Landon a sympathetic look and closing the door. She walked behind me and sat beside me as I sat on the bed.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Avery asked.

"I seen Landon with another girl in this room," I said, quietly. Avery's eyebrows raised and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I didn't think Landon would ever do that to you. It seemed like he loved you too much," Avery said, quietly.

"He lied when he said it. You know guys are good actors," I said. She nodded.

"So, what now? What are you planning on doing?" Avery asked, pulling away from me and looking me straight in the eyes.

"Going home," I said.

"Are you sure? Have you talked to Landon about this, yet?" Avery asked.

"I don't want to talk to him. I don't care about what he has to say. It's his fault," I snapped.

"Okay," Avery sighed and kissed my forehead.

"Sorry. Just, I feel so betrayed and heart broken. I have never felt like this before and I hate it," I cried, quietly. Avery forced a smile.

"Don't worry. I can imagine how you feel," Avery said and left, closing the door behind her.