Status: Completed. Readers: 273; Subscribers: 27.

You Found My Heart

nine.

THE NEXT DAY

Landon's Point Of View:


I woke up early this morning, preparing myself to see my Father. He had been gone to Italy for some business and I guess he had just recently come back. Avery was pretty happy to see him; though they weren't related, they still seemed like it. My Father treated her, like he treated me, with lots and lots of love. Her Father never really paid attention to her. He always worked - thought my Father was a work-aholic - and only our Mother took care of her. So, Avery would turn to my Father.

I walked downstairs in a black dress shirt and jeans that were faded at the thigh and some black skater shoes. I flipped my hair to the side and walked into the kitchen, seeing Avery talking to a familiar man. I smiled as the man sensed me and turned around, with a grin from ear to ear. He stood up and strutted towards me, shaking my hand at first, then pulling me into a strong hug.

"Good to see you, son," My Father said. We pulled away and I smiled.

"You, too, Dad," I nodded.

"So, how's things been doing?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulders.

"Okay," I shrugged.

"What about your heat?" He asked, with a smirk.

"Under control." I grinned.

"Any luck?" Avery smirked into her water bottle.

"No." My Father smiled and chuckled.

"There's always next month coming." I nodded. Next month, she was gonna be mine, no matter what. All mine.

My Father, Avery and I walked into the study and just talked. My Father didn't really care about business, just about what we had done since he had left and so on. I enjoyed myself talking to him; seemed like we had never had a conversation like this before.

Five hours later, my Father grabbed his jacket, shrugged into it and stood. Avery and I stood, as well and walked him to the greeting. Avery frowned as she heard him grab his car keys from his pocket and hold them in his hand. My Father smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Don't worry, love. I'll be back, soon." Avery nodded, wiping a tear from her eye. He kissed her forehead and walked over to me. He placed both of his hands on my shoulders and bent down a bit, so he could look me square in the eye.

"You, boy. I want you to take care of yourself. Take care of your little sister and," He lowered his voice, "come on, son. You need to give me some grand kids." I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Okay, Dad." He chuckled and placed a warm hand on my cheek.

"I love you, kid. Take care both of you. Ciao." He placed one last kiss on Avery's forehead and left. I sighed.

"I wish he could have stayed longer," Avery pouted. I smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"He'll be back. He always comes back." I kissed her temple and we headed upstairs together, then parted our different ways to our rooms.

I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned, trying to get into a comfortable position. But if I was in a comfy position, I couldn't sleep. I finally gave up and laid on my back, staring up at the stupid white and plain ceiling. Lots of things came to mind, but one was really clear. It was only about Kimberlee.

Kimberlee.

Kimberlee.

What was she doing right now? Was she awake like me, too? Did she even think of me? Questions and questions filled my mind, but none were answered. Like Avery had said, I didn't really want her because she was in heat. I wanted her for more, to be with her maybe?

I sighed. I wouldn't see her anymore, anyways. No hope. She was home and she wouldn't want to be with me. Especially since I was a vampire. I groaned loudly and turned on my side. What was wrong with me? I don't even know this girl and I want to be with her. . .

THE NEXT DAY

Kimberlee's Point Of View:


I woke up as if nothing had happened the night before. As if Landon hadn't brought me home. As if I was never kidnapped by a vampire. I walked into the kitchen, putting my messy hair into a messy bun. Miles was in the kitchen, making something that smelled delicious. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"Hey, Lee," He chuckled.

"Morning," I smiled, letting go of him.

"How you sleep?" He asked, turning to face me.

"Better," I shrugged.

"Alright. Can you set the table, please?" He asked, giving me his puppy eyes. I laughed and nodded. I grabbed three plates from the sink and placed them on the table where each of us would sit. I grabbed some forks, syrup and knifes. I placed them on the table and sat down.

Corbin walked in, with his hair somewhat messy, but he looked gorgeous as ever. He sat down beside me and smiled, lazily. After Corbin said good morning, we ate some delicious pancakes. I enjoyed myself; something I hadn't done in a long time.

Corbin and Miles got dressed, leaving me in the living room alone. They came back minutes later and both kissed me on the cheek, before heading to the mall. I grabbed my big velvet blanket with a puppy on it and wrapped it around my body. I turned the TV on and watched some show.

The show went on for an hour, but I hadn't paid any attention to it. I was paying attention to the sudden emptiness in my heart. Why did I feel this huge boulder on my shoulders? I didn't know why, either. The only thing I thought about was Landon. His gorgeous looks; his eyes; his tender lips; his body; his attitude. His everything.

I missed the way he looked at me, the way he tried to get into my pants. The way he would pin me up against a wall and kiss me. I missed it all.

I laughed as I realized I had fallen in love with a vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everybody!

yes, i finally updated. well, at least, i didn't update after three months. i know, i put you guys through a lot of pain and i'm sorry. it pains me not to update. : (

i've had such a gloomy day! it keeps raining and it's cold. summer is in just a few days, and hopefully, the weather starts heating up a bit. and omg! the swine (however you spell it) flu! apparently, if it gets to level 6 or 7, the government is closing down schools and making people stay inside. we're going to be quarantined. that's freaky stuff.

anywaaaays, i'm sorry about the short chapter. and i promise, i'm updating at least four more chapters up right now. you guys are lucky i've already written this story. there's going to be more characters soon. i'm looking for pictures for landon's daddy and his mommy. they'll be posted very soon.

thanks for reading!