My Intoxication

CVS, Saturday, and 5 bad decision makers

-Tragik's POV-

We rode around for a while after I yelled at Frank and Pansie, god damn. Living (or practically living) with those two sheds years off my life, but in a weird way, they add years. I would probably not be here if I didn't have my sweet little spazoids to share a hotel bed with.

Then I realized how tired we were. We stopped some place for coffee.
"I wish it was a milkshake that tasted like good sex." Gee muttered. Pansie, Frank, and I laughed, but Mikey looked mentally disturbed. Then we left there and drove a little more.

After driving like 30 minutes, and some chatting,and a lot of yelling, I formed another evil plot. I get the most priceless look when I concoct devious ideas.
"CVS!" I screamed. "I NEED CVS!"
'For what?" Frank asked "A condom?"
"Ha ha" I said with only one helluva lot of sarcasm. "You shall see."
Then I steered the car straight for the nearest CVS. I ran inside, got my "supplies" and came back out.
"What did you get?" You could tell, Mikey was the type that had to know everything
"Wouldn't you like to know?" I said hopping in the back. After i jumped back, Pansie and Frank jumped front, and Gee sat back with me and Mikey. It was a little weird how little couples were forming in our group.

"Where to, Miss?" Frank said, pretending to be a formal cab driver.
"The hotel." I said.
"She so got condoms" Pansie added as we sped off.

When we got back to our hotel room, I put my bag of wonders down, being careful not to let the content spill out.
"Pink, purple,red, or blue?" I asked.
"RED!" Pansie screamed. I think she was catching on. Our telepathy practically assured me of it. "Like pitchfork red?" she asked.
"You betcha." I said "What bout you, Frank?"
"Uh...purple....But I'm kinda scared."
"Mikey?"
"Er...blue...But I actually agree with Frank...for once."
"Ha." I said. "No reason to be scared. And last, but not least," (this is when Frank muttered "Of course" and I shot him a glare) "Gerard."
"PINK BITCH!" He yelled. How could you not love him?
"Okay" I laughed " We all have pretty dark hair, except Mikey so.." I said, spilling out hair bleach form my bag.
"HELLLLLL YESSSSSS!!!!!" Frank screamed, snatching up the bleach. " I'm doing half my head purple."
"Pansy!" Pansie screamed at him "I'm going all the way, with red." She added, stealing Frank's beloved bleach.
Gee laughed "I think I'll do a couple strips down the back."
'I'm with Pans" I added "All the fucking way, with pink."
"Shocker." frank and Pansie said at the same time, I was a very pink girl.
Mikey giggled a little "Hee he. You said 'Way' " Mikey is so mature "Maybe I'll just do the tips of my hair" He finished. Of course, Mikey, the least daring.

After about an hour, a lot of chaos,and bleaching about three fourths of the hotel carpet (then re-coloring it with the dye) we were done. We all looked awesome as hell.

"Hey Tragie." Pansie said.
"What?"
"I just realized something."
Good ol' twin telepathy again...

"SATURDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" we screamed a loud as we could jumping on the beds."IT'S SATURDAY!"
"HEY FRANK!" Pansie yelled. "TIE US UP TWO TIES!"
"Why me?" Frank asked.
"CAUSE YOU KNOW HOW! YOU WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL!"
Then he tied us our ties and we threw them on our heads and sprinted around in our Saturday fit.

After we settled down, we decided to go see a movie or something. We actually had a surprising amount of cash left, seeing as though we paid for a hotel (we already paid for Saturday night too), and bought food for all of us.

There was nothing good playing, so we decided to....well, we didn't really decide anything. So we headed back to the car and sat there waiting for another idea.Boy, we are 5 bad decision makers, I thought. Pansie was probably thinking the same....