My Intoxication

Truth Or Dare, Bitch?

-Tragik's POV-

I was just about amazed after I saw Frank and Mikey go at it. I thought they’d start like stripping down, or giving each other head by the time things were over.

“Okay” Frank said, wiping the Mikey taste from his lips. “Gee, time to get revenge.”
“Me!??!” Gerard asked “I didn’t do shit to you.”
“Ya… but I’m pissed so…and you’re the one Tragik’s hoodie so…sucks for you.”
“Rawr.” Gerard muttered, “You short little asswipe. Suck me.”
“Tragik wants to!” Pansie said.
“Why thanks my beloved Pansie. I will.”
Then Gerard looked slightly like he was ready to throw up, or pass out, or die, or maybe all three.
“I was kidding….” I wasn’t sure if he knew that or not. But I wasn’t kidding….
“Uh huh…Sureeeeeee” Frank said with as much sarcasm as…a really sarcastic person. “So anyway, Gee, Your dare.”
“Or truth!” Gee said.
“Ya, ya.” Frank said, “So choose.”
“Uh...” Gerard muttered. “Truth.”
“PANSY!” Mikey screamed. We use that word a lot. I think it’s because of Pansie, and it’s a fun word.
“Okay Gerard, how much do you want Tragik to bang you?”
“OH, COME ON FRANK!” I shouted. “GET A LIFE!”
“I have one, nah nah.”
“YAH! AND IT’S ALL FANTASIZING ABOUT MY SISTER!”
“Burn...” Mikey added. He liked to add little comments like that to everything.
“She wishes.” Frank said “Soo answer the question mister Gerarddddd” he said in a prima Donna overdramatic fashion.
“Uh…a lot” he muttered under his breath, I heard him, and unfortunately so did everyone else.
“Fine then.” Frank said, “Bedroom’s that way, use protection, please.”
I hate Frank with every fiber of my being…for the moment.
“Well I guess it’s my turn.” Gee said trying to change the subject. “And since I’m to mature for revenge, I’ll do Mikey.”
“YOU WANNA DO MIKEY?!?” Frank, Pansie, and I chorused.
“HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON TRAGIE?” Frank just had to add. He just crossed the imaginary border. Just know, he shall pay later…. with his LIFEE. (In case you’re stupid, I’m kidding).
“So Mikey, what’s it gonna be? Truth? Or DARE?”
“Uh…Truth!” he said naively.
“CHICKEN!” Pansie yelled. Then Frank made chicken noises and danced around the room.
“AH! I’m AFRIAD OF CHICKENS!” He cried. “DARE! JUST STOP WITH THE CHICKENS!!”
Mikey is one screwed up kid, let me tell you.
“I dare you to drink coffee till you barf!” Gee shouted, then I realized it was the only non-sex related truth/dare we’ve had so far.
“FINE!” Mikey screamed and stomped into the kitchen. “Wait…how do you work this thing…?”
“Uh…” Gee said “No clue.”
“I KNOW!” Frank shouted…Yeah, I so figured he would…. not. “HEY!” he screamed, “It’s a girl coffee maker!”
“What the hell?” I shouted walking over to the kitchen.
“You see? It has a little hole right here.” He pointed “For the guy coffee makers to-“
“Okay stop.” Mikey demanded.
‘PERFECT FOR YOU, FRANK!” Pansie shouted.
“hm…” Frank said, “ You think…” He said grabbing the coffee maker and heading for our closet.
“FRANK ANTHONY IERO! IF YOU SEX MY COFFEE MAKER I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!” I shouted, stealing the coffee maker back, and I started making the coffee (yes I can use a coffee maker).
“Yeah Frankie,” Gee added, “Just use Pansie.”
“HAHAHAHH!” I was so glad Gee finally got back at them.
“Yeah right.” Pansie said “In his dreams.” She added
“Wet dreams” Corrected Mikey. See what I mean? Mikey is just the hopeless, dysfunctional, weird, kid that had to add unnecessary comments.
“Go suck coffee.” Gerard said, reminding Mikey of the dare.
“Ooh.” Frank retorted “Whose coffee?” The stupidest thing was, he was serious.
“THE DRINK YOU FAT FACE!” Pansie yelled.
Fat face? I thought Frank was bad at comebacks.
“OKAY THEN GUMMY BEAR!” Yup, I was right.

Then Mikey chugged his coffee, made be me, and drank the whole god damn pot! I didn’t know a kid as frail as Mikey could drink so much god damn coffee! I was right, he blew chunks, haha blew…
“I’m sure as hell not cleaning that up,” Pansie announced.
“Damn straight” echoed Frank.
“You wish you were,” mumbled Mikey, spitting the excess vomit in the sink.
“I say Mikey cleans it up. It is his property,” I said.
“Why aren’t you guys just THEEE nicest friends a guy could ask for?”
“Yes.” Frank said “And were pretty damn good kissers, too.”
“He’s gonna puke again, get a camera!” Gerard cried. Mikey glared and puked in the bathroom instead. Fun crusher.
There wasn’t all that much to clean up (thank Geebus) but Mikey did clean up all that was there.
“Okay,” Mikey started “Hm… FRANK!” He yelled.
“Dare, mother fuckahh”
“Okay, Go hump Pansie…..’s Jack White pictures!”
“NO! DON’T IMPREGANATE MY JACK!” Pansie cried in despair. I started to laugh, Frank got all the boy sex dares. Hm..I thought Gee and Frank, that would be HOTTT, maybe next dare…

Then Frank tore a picture of Jack out of one of Pansie’s magazines and tore down his pants (can you say, unnecessary much?) and totally fucked the brains out of the poor, poor picture.
After he was done Pansie picked up the remains and rubbed them to her face “Poor Jack, my dear sweet poor Jack.”
“Uh Pans…” I added, “You know that touched Frank’s dick? Right?” I wasn’t sure if she cared.
“But…bu…but… its Jack.” She stuttered.
“I know sweetie,” I patted her back “I know.”