My Intoxication

Wrestling and Revenge

- Pansie's POV -

Truth or dare sort of ended after that. I almost cried when Frank fucked my pictures.
“Woahhhhhh baby, it’s like... Almost midnight” Mikey announced.
“Which means Saturday is almost over” Tragik sniffled.
“We better get going,” Gerard said, rising from his place on the floor next to Tragik (obviously) “Mom will flip if me and Mikey don’t come back”
“I think she’d flip even more if she knows what you and Tragik want to do” Frank laughed. Gerard threw a pillow at him and gave everyone a hug (Tragik’s lasted longest, ‘nuff said).
“Well,” Frank said, kicking off his shoes and placing his feet on the coffee table, “What’s for dinner, babe?”
I simply rolled my eyes and said, “Hot dirty sex, want some?”
“Hell yeah” He jumped up. Tragik’s eyes went wide and she mumbled, “I don’t want to know” and she walked away.
“You’re a fucking pervert, Iero”
“You love it”
“With a burning passion” I replied with no emotion whatsoever.

Frank didn’t even leave. Of course he slept in my bed, since he thinks it’s his room.
“I swear… if you kick me in your sleep”
“I do not kick in my sleep” He defended.
“Yeah you do, and you drool and mumble too. Ever wonder why I make you sleep on the couch?”
“What do I mumble?”
“My name”
He blushed and kicked me.
“What was that for?”
“Incase I forget to do it while I’m sleeping”

Tragik seemed depressed after Gerard left. Can you say obsession?
“Is today Sunday?” Frank asked, sucking on a lollipop suddenly.
“That looks so wrong” I commented.
“Word”
“Stop trying to be Mikey”
“If I was Mikey, I’d be puking all over the place from the coffee. Hha. We’re so mean”
“Word”
“Hypocrite” Frank mumbled.
“You wanna mess, bitch?”
“Bring it, hoe”
And before you could say my name, Frank and I we’re on the floor, wrestling and grunting.
“Holler uncle?” Frank asked and I shook my head as he pinned me down. Realizing I couldn’t get out of his grip, I spit in his face.
“You bitch! That’s so unfair!” He cried as I got on top of him.
Tragik walked in and shouted, “Get a room!”
“We have one” Frank retorted, “If you don’t like it, leave”
“Ooh. That reminds me. I still need to get you from before” Tragik said, exiting the room.
“Where are you going?” Frank called after her.
“Plotting revenge” She called back.
“Shit” Frank mumbled, getting up.
“Your dead” I told him.