My Intoxication

Kiss Me, Fat Boy

-Tragik's POV-

The movie started up. It was “IT” the best movie known to mankind. We had this friend, from a long time ago; she moved to Canada, her name was Insayne. She said I was the IT of today. I should call her up sometime…

So anyway, the movie started. I laughed at how scared Mikey would be, if he were here. That was until Gee said. “This is Mikey’s favorite book.” Then I figured it might not scare him so bad.

And that scene…Oh that scene came on… It is the BEST scene of a movie EVER. Like very epic.
In case you are unfamiliar with the ways of the insane clown this is what happens:
So there’s this guy, Benny, and he was uber fat growing up, and had this hugeantic crush on this girl, Beverly. SO Benny, Beverly and all their friends get together to hunt down the crazy clown dude “IT”. Only Benny is still uber head-over-heels for Beverly. So he walks up to this room, and she is standing there waiting. Then, they uber hook-up. I mean UBER. Like face sucking, hardcore, dirty sex, hooking up. But the, the Beverly girl turns into the clown! So the entire time, the Benny dude was hooking up with this clown! Then the clown looks at him and says, “KiSs mEh, FaT BoYY.” During that scene…me and Pans always die. We just die, hardcore, mother fucking, die.

So Pansie, Frank, Gerard and I watch this scene right? Me and Pansie died of laughter, and Frank and Gerard and Frank look at us like freaks.

-Time Elapse-
So then, after the movie ended (it is like a 4 hour movie), we decided to go have a light dinner. Frank ate some food, not much, but some real food. Gerard and I let him, when Pansie went to the bathroom. I think he needed it.

After dinner, we decided to take a walk. Australia was so different from New Jersey. You could actually see the stars. It was very epic.

So we took our little stroll and headed back to the hotel. The nurse said Frank would probably be up for some exploration tomorrow.