My Intoxication

My Intoxication

Okay guys, Gee did not rape Tragik, I was a joke so please no more comments about Gerard being rapist and all.[its okay, no one gets my jokes]

Tragik’s POV-

“Hello sleeping beauty.” I heard a deep voice from beside me. I turned to see it was…Frank?!
“What the hell?” I slurred at him. I was still a little drunk, and hungover.
“What??” he laughed, “Expecting Prince Charming? Well, he’s as bad as you are. He’s in the kitchen drinking coffee, grab some clothes and meet us.” He said, exiting the room so I could get dressed.
I was in dad’s room…I think. Yeah, big bed, un-used dusty Epiphone Les Paul sitting unloved in the corner.
So I got up,and went to the kitchen.Pansie shoved some food in my face. Pancakes and coffee.
“Here.” She said “eat something.”
“Squeee." I murmured. “hangover food.” I hardly touched the pancakes, but enjoyed the coffee.
"You got it as bad as me?" Gee asked.
"Prolly worse." I said, running to the sink to get sic. Hangovers suck.
I sat and ate my food. Then I gotta call form my cell phone. I noticed it was Insayne.
“hey!” I said.
“Hey. We are in jersey again.” She said
“we?”
“Yeah, me and my cousin, Dysfunctional, we call her Dya. She’s pretty cool. She’s 19 so we live alone, just us two. She’s cool. She plays drums.”
Then I got an evil idea. “Hey. You been keeping your oh-so lovely vocal chords in order?”
“Uh..yeah…I guess. Why? You got another genius plot or something.”
‘Maybe…” Iny could read me with the best of ‘em.
“Band?”
“Hellz yeah!” I exclaimed “Pansie learned guitar, and can use dad’s old Epiphone and me and Eddy need action.” Eddy is my bass. His real name is Edwardo Flea Gonzales (like Flea Gonzales from Red Hot Chili Peppers).
“Okay. Give us a couple of weeks. I’ll give you a call when we should tour. Hey, whats our name gonna be?”
“Hm..” I thought “No clue. You’re the creative one. You think.”
Then she gave me a bunch of names I didn’t like so I said “Choose one, I’m intoxicated.”
“MY INTOXICATION!!” she exclaimed and I loved it. So then I hung up.
“Who was that?” Gee asked.
“Oh. No one. Hey Pans, Come talk to me.” She agreed and we went into a quiet room and she started getting nervous.
“Who was it? Was it Dad? Is that why you wouldn’t tell Gee?Are we okay?” Boy, she can babble.
“No, no.” I started “It was just Insayne…”
‘Okay, girl.’ I thought ‘Now, just get Pansie’s okay and were in the clear…’