My Intoxication

Hotel Yorba

Pansie’s POV

So, I was in a band. Cool. Now dad can’t yell at me about not having a job. I have a job, it just has no pay. I wanted to do a happy dance but Tragik slapped me.
“Come on” She whispered as we ran upstairs.
“Where you going?” Frank called after us.
“Upstairs. Be right back” I returned.
She pulled me into our room and we sat down.
“Okay. So the band consists me, you, Insayne and Dysfunctional, she’s Insayne’s cousin. It’s called My Intoxication and that’s all you need to know. You’re in, right?”
“Hell-fucking-yes!” I squee-ed as I jumped up and down repeatedly.
“Insayne’s friend puts on shows and such, so we’re set”
“Don’t you think we should have a practice first before we think about touring?”
“Oh, right! To band practice!” She cheered as we grabbed our hoodies and ran out.
“Where you going?” Gerard screamed as we flung open the door.
“Uh…. Shopping” Tragik replied, “C’mon”

We we’re halfway to Insayne’s new house before we realized we didn’t have our instruments. So we ran back to our house, clambered through the window, got our shits, and we’re back on our way.

It was good to see Insayne again, and Dysfunctional seemed cool. So anyway, Insayne, our vocalist, had three songs already written. So me, Dysfunctional, and Tragik worked on the musical parts to the song. So in just three hours, My Intoxication had two completed songs written, and one in progress. To be honest, they were kick ass songs too. I don’t mean it in a cocky way; I mean it in a confident way.