My Intoxication

Fabulous

A funny story for you regarding the word fabulous. The day I met the used, me and my friend were sitting in my kitchen, bored and anxious. I had just found the solar powered dog I made for Jepha and wanted something to give Quinn [Dan was new and I knew nothing about his epicness, and Bert wasn't going to be there]. So I was like "Mom, can I have this fabulouso to give to Quinn?" and my mom and friend Matt we're like "0_o laundry soap?" And i'm like "ZOMG. QUINN DRINKS LAUNDRY DETERGENT!" and then they just backed away.
Well, just thought i'd entertain you with my stupidity XD


Pansie’s POV

“I dare Gee and Tragie to make-the fuck-out. Because I haven’t seen them go at it in forever,” Frank declared proudly. I hit my forehead lightly. I used to hit it hard, but once I hit my lip in shock, and I had a fat lip for two days.
“Why is every dare with you guys ‘kiss this, fuck that, drink this’” Mikey complained, “Be original, put some variety in your life man” He added.
“Still” Frank whined, “I haven’t seen them kiss in forever. Fine. No make out, just kiss. Ight?”
Tragie and Gee looked at each other and their lips pressed against each other’s for a split second before they pulled away, “Happy?” They both snapped.
“Am I missing something?” Insayne asked.
“Long story,” I mumbled.
“Yeah, almost 50 chapters long” Frank added.
Everyone gave him a look that screamed “what the fuck?” and he just shrugged.

So now it was Gee’s turn. Hopefully he was still to mature for revenge.
“I dare Sean to go ask Pansie and Tragik’s neighbor for a condom,” Gee announced. Frank, Bob, and I we’re dying on the floor of laughter by that point.

Sean grunted in frustration as we followed him out of our house and next door.
“Which neighbor?” He mumbled.
“Uh, the ones on the left are crack addicts and the ones on the right have three little brats” Tragie returned and Gerard squealed, “THE RIGHT! THE RIGHT!”

We hid in the bushes as Sean approached the door. The mother answered. We barely knew them, but she seemed bitchy nonetheless.
“Young man, do you have any idea what time it is?” She grumbled.
“Can I please borrow a condom? I promise I’ll return it after I’m done fucking the brains out of this prostitute I just met” Sean asked in a polite, little boy voice. Frank and I we’re giggling like morons as the rest of us snuck back to our house.

Sean came back sometime later, out of breath and dying of laughter.
“Priceless” Dysfunctional commented as we all clapped.
“Fucking fabulous” I added.
“Fabulous?” Everyone asked at once.
“Word” Mikey chimed in. Nothing could wreck tonight.