My Intoxication

Organs and Shit

I'm sorry my updates have been short and un-eventful. But don't worry, I hae a feeling me and Pansie will do some kick-ass updates tonight.

Tragik’s POV
“What?” he looked at us.
“Uh, Gee… People don’t get killed a lot here.” I said to him.
“Beg to differ!” Ray announced and we all shot him an odd stare.
“Okay then!” Insayne screamed, clearly trying to change the subject.” What to do?”
she immediately looked at me.
“What?”
“You are the idea maker, DUH!” When she said that she sounded stupid it was funny.
Idea maker? Me? Coolness.
“Hm…. Pansie?” Okay, so I’m not the best idea maker, but every general needs back up.
“Don’t look at me!” She announced, staring at her fingers, wondering how they would with scissors there instead.
“Well I can think!” I barked, “My eye hurts.”
“Now, now,” Frank looked at me, “There’s no need to say looking at Bob hurts your eyes, he’s not that ugly.”
Then Bob hit Frank. Ha.
“No,” I shook my head “It feels like I have a black eye, that or a eyeball gremlin is causing me pain.”
“Aw,” Gee added, taking of my glasses. “I cant tell what’s the matter, because you were so much fucking eyeliner!” he screamed. I do wear a lot. Mostly because I think I need to wear extra because of my glasses. Don’t ask why, just another Tragik insecurity.
“I’m sorry I feel I need to look pretty when I’m with my friends!” I stuck my tongue out at him.
“You always look pretty,” he said naively
“Boy, you’re full of it.” I retorted
“What?” he asked “Organs?”
“Yes.” I said “Organs, and shit.”