My Intoxication

Uranus?

Pansie’s POV

“Mikey, aren’t you sick of this movie?” Ray groaned.
“I sure as hell am” Frank agreed.
“Shut the fuck up, you wouldn’t know a good movie if It bit you in the ass!” Mikey snapped and then glued his eyes back to the television screen. He had us watching Night of The Living Dead again.
“Franks so goddamn short, a good movie could easily bite his ass!” Gee laughed and Frank glared and growled, “Bite me”
Weirdly, Gerard did bite him.

Time Elapse

I was in Frank’s lap by the time the movie was over. I cannot watch scary movies. Cannot. I’m too paranoid for my own good. I never ride amusement park rides, because I’m afraid they’ll break. I never want to learn to drive, because I’m afraid of car accidents. And I never want to be home alone; because I’m afraid someone will break in the house. Par-ah-noi-dud.
“Let’s go camping!” Gerard suggested loudly as Mikey set the VCR to rewind.
“Be kind and please rewind,” Sean mumbled, sounding like a zombie.
“Who the hell likes outdoors and woodsy crap?” Tragik asked. No kid is born and raised in Jersey, and winds up liking nature. Only Gee, only Gee…
“Please? In your backyard, we would have fun, I swear” Gee pleaded.
We figured we might as well try it.

Time Elapse.

Gee and Ray had finally had the tent set up and Bob started a fire. I’m afraid of fire too most times. You know… all of my fears are based around death. I guess that’s what I fear… death. Bah. So we we’re sitting around the fire and decided to tell scary stories. I groaned and made myself comfy on top of Frank.
“You okay?” He asked. I shrugged. I hated the dark, outside at least. If it’s dark inside, I’m okay, but outside, no. I snuggled into Frank’s chest and he placed his head on top of mine.
“I love you,” he mumbled.
“I lov-”
“OH MY FUCKING GOD! LOOK!” Insayne cried, pointing to the shadow in the bushes. I was practically on Frank’s lap again with my arms squeezing his neck. What if it’s a killer? Oh god. Calm down. Breathe. In and out, in and out…
“I am the thing,” The deep voiced creature cried, “FROM YOUR ANUS!” laughed Gerard as he took off the vibrant ski mask.
“You’re an asshole,” Frank and Me groaned at the same time.
“And I do it all for you” Gerard giggled.