My Intoxication

Public Television

-Tragik’s POV-

Thing were getting boring. Tragik+Borning= HUGE no no.
“PUBLIC TELEVISION!!” I screamed, as Gerard was flipping channels.
“What?” he looked at me.
“PUBLIC” I inhaled “TELEVISION”
“Did you take your meds today?” Frank shot me a glare.
“No, Bert says that I… CRAP!”
“Oh man, we shoulda seen him today, right?” Frank finished my sentence
“Yeah…we should prolly still go.” I sighed I didn’t wanna leave. IT WAS FUCKING PUBLIC TELEVISION!!!!
“I'll take her.” Gerard looked at Frank “It’s okay, C’mon Tragie.”
A trip to my therapist, with the one and only reason I had to go. Yeah, that sure as hell was a good idea.

So we got in the car, and cranked the radio. Green Day. Eh, there okay I guess. Gee seems to like them, so whatever.
“When were you supposed to be there?” he asked me
“Uh…” I took a look at his car's clock radio “Like 2 hours ago.”
“Shit.”
“Word.” I finished.

We pulled into the office, and Gee and I got out of the car.
“TRAGIE DARLING!!” Bert exclaimed, busting through the doors and giving me a hug. “Where ya been?”
“Ooh. Uh…just slipped my mind, sorry Bertie.” I said.
“NO PROBLEMO!” Problemo? Boy, Bert’s cool. “Who’s your friend?” he looked at Gerard. Crap.
“Uh… this is Gerard.” He gave Gerard one of the most evil glares I’ve ever seen.
“I’ll see you in…an hour?” Gee asked me
“Yeah.” I said back, giving a good-bye hug and kiss “See you.”
Whoo hoo. An hour with Bert talking to him about Gerard and why were together again, joy.