My Intoxication

She is very tasty

-Tragik's POV-

After Pansie made the suggestion of peace disruption, all I had to do was agree.
"Heck ya!" I squealed, plopping my body out of the car (yes, beautiful mental images are popping in your head right now).
I was still kinda upset that Mikey rejected our wheel idea. I know, it was stupid, but I dwell on stupidity. I didn't think I was that upset, maybe I wasn't, maybe Gerard's just really good at reading people, reading me.
"What's a matter?" he asked.I felt kinda freaked-out after he said that. like he was inside my head, I get that feeling with Pansie a lot, which is okay, because we're twins. But with Gerard, it was weird.
"Oh. I- well it's stupid, never mind." I felt kinda embarrassed. I didn't want him to know I was sad about something that dumb.

"HEY FRANK!" Pansie yelled. "GIMME YOUR SPARE!" I'm guessing she meant spare tire, and Frank gave it to her. Then she quickly headed onto the curb and rolled down the hill inside it. I love Pansie.
Then I started cracking up and Gerard noticed it was all okay. Then we headed out to some Diner to grab some food. Then Pansie had one of those 'cravings' she gets so often. Sometimes, I wonder what she and Frank do when I'm not there, to get her so moody. I'm kidding. I hope. If Frank and Pansie had kids they'd be screwed up, bad. They would have little mow-hawks, those cute little Misfits pajamas, and sooo many mental problems.
"I want spaghetti." Pansie demanded.
"With meatballs!" Mikey squeaked.
"NO!" Pansie and Frank barked.
"GOD! Chill." Mikey looked kinda offended.
" They are vegetarians." I told Mikey, then he seemed a little less hurt.
"Man, I'm starved. I'd eat anything edible, and some things that aren't."
"Like Tragie?" Frank asked Gee.
"She is very tasty" Pansie added, giving me a lick. I'm used to it by now. The first lick is sorta awkward, then you get used to it. Mikey and Gee would eventually.

Then we found some crappy-looking Italian place, where Pansy could get her spaghetti for little dollars (translation: almost no cash).

The food was pretty good. We all acted like idiots the whole meal. Gee actually stuck some pasta up his nose! Then Frank told me to lick it out. The surprising thing is, I did. Then Pansie and Frank re-enacted that scene from "Lady and the Tramp" when the two dogs eat the same pasta and there lips touch. Only, they kinda held it out.
"GET A ROOM!" Mikey screamed at them.
"Aw." Frank said. "Is Mikey lonely?" Then he gave him a slight kiss on the cheek.
"Oh-la-la." I said "Boy-on-boy action! OW OWWW!!!!" Wow, I can be a loser too.

After our crazy evening we decided we should head home, or pool money for a hotel. Mikey got scared.
" I am SOOO not sharing a room with those two!" He pointed to me and Pansie. "They will so rape me."
"You can't rape the willing" Pansie joked. We have kinda been bothering Mikey all night. He was like everyone's kid brother, there to be messed with.

After a while, we decided to go get some ice cream (decision not made on home or hotel). There was a cute little cart-like thing that sold some ice-cream so we were all for that.
Everyone ordered their ice-cream and we all sat down to eat. I stole Mikey's and gave him mine. Totally unnecessary, but something I would do.