My Intoxication

Games of Imigination and Cruelty

-Tragik’s POV-

Playing wiztards with Frank= Mental Scars.

OH MY BOBING GEEBUS!

Okay, so nothing just happened. Hee he I gots you excited for nothing.

Kay, so now back to the real world.
“Oh poop.” Mumbled Pansie.
“Wait, what?” Frank shot her an odd glare.
“YEAH! I said ‘Oh poop’ DEAL!”
Then I started cracking up.
“Uh Tragie, it wasn’t that funny.” Gerard patted my back. If you know me well at all you know that I NEED sleep. Like not just as a health thing. I just need it.
“OH MY BOB!” Pansie screamed “when did you last get sleep.”
“I dunno.” I giggled “two days ago-ish.”
“Oh fuck.” Muttered Insayne, who was holding hands with Bob, ooh, they like each other.
“DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN! HO!!!” Pansie screamed at her. Haha. And people think I’m a slut just cause I got knocked up at seventeen. Tsk Tsk.
“What now?” Ray asked.
“OH MY GOD! LETS PLAY DEE AND DEE” Mikey screamed. Wow. He is such a nerd.
“Hell yeah.” Frank screamed. Bob, Sean, Ray, and Gerard were soon to agree.
Wow, we hang out with losers.
“Uh… I’ll give it a shot… I don’t really know the rules.” Mumbled Dysfunctional. All the guys laughed at her.
“There are no rules to D&D.” Sean said.
“It’s a game of imagination” Frank said. On the word imagination he waved his hands over his head in a rainbow formation.
“I HEART IMIGINITIVEYNASS!!” she screamed, and joined the game.
“SQUEE! Me too!” and on that note, Pansie joined also.

Iny and I sat there for a while and looked at each other.

We didn’t really ever get to play dungeons and dragons, we just there and dissed each other.
“Your so pasty and chubby Gerard” giggled Mikey.
“Yeah well your so … skinny” Gerard stuttered awkwardly.
“A seven nation army couldn’t hold me back” Pansie sang awkwardly in a awful British accent.
“And Frank’s so … short…and sickly…and likes to do odd things to men” Tragik added.
“And Tragiks so … Justin Timberlake Loving and pregnant” Frank retarted. (It was meant to be retorted, but I refuse to fix it. SBAHHHHHHH HOE!)
“And Pansies so… fucking bitchy and so wants to three way with Mr. Stump and his man whore, Pete!” I exclaimed
And Pansie gagged and mumbled, “I just threw up a little in my mouth”
“Sure it wasn’t an orgasm?” I laughed.
“NOT funny.” She said.
“Come on Pansie,” Frank said “Don’t deny you think Stumpie’s the sex.”
“I am seriously going to vomit.” She glared at us. Wow. Frank and I were ganging up on Pansie, for once. WHOO HOO!
“I’d pay to see that!” Sean exclaimed.
“You’d pay to see men naked.” Bob added.
“I have.” Frank exclaimed. Can you say awkward?
“HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO PANSIE!” Gerard, Insayne, and I barked at the same time.
And on that note, everyone started to laugh hysterically, everyone except Frank and Pansie that is
My, how the tables have turned


Yeah… I got bitchy this chapter. It was all in a nice way though XD