My Intoxication

Where Are My Pants? I Mean Shoes!

Tragik’s POV
I do not enjoy sleep, it’s not much fun.
“Hey Gerard.” I whispered, trying to pry him out of Frank’s arms.
“What time is it?” he spat at me.
“Not sure. Hey, let’s do something.”
He smirked at me “Like?”
“You little man whore.” I grabbed him up, and we left.

Now now, two teenagers alone in New York City, this was not a badd idea AT ALL.

“Where do you wanna go?” he asked me.

First of all: I’d like to take a little time out to discuss New York City at three a.m or whatever time it was.
- Lots of flashing lights.
- Lots of taxi cabs
- Lots of shady people
- Lots of shady looking people making-out with the other shady looking people

So looks like Gee and I will fit in just fine.
“Not sure-”
“So you dragged me outta bed for this?” he shot me a half mad half kidding look.
“Aw, you know you’d rather be with me than Frank.” I cooed
He didn’t answer me, he just crashed his face into mine and kissed me. Good enough answer.

So we strolled around a little bit, and decided to stick our heads into a random bar.

Time Elapse
“WEEEEEEEEE!” I screamed spinning in circles about the streets of New York.
“Calm down!” Gee slurred.
“Bah. Youre just as fucked as I am.”
“Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah. But who cares?” he spat.
“Maybe I do.”
“Only you don’t.”
“Rawr.”

After a little while of slumping around New York, we found our hotel. And of course, it was pitch black.
“God damn light switch.” Mumbled Gerard, feeling the walls.
“It was just here,” I said. “I swear!” I finished after Gerard shot me a ‘you-are-so-effing-drunk-and-you-know-it’ glare.
Then I felt a switch.
“GOT IT!” I screamed, and flipped the switch. Fire Alarm. Spectacular.