My Intoxication

Sound Effects and Over Dramatics

Tragiks POV

Q AND A TIME!!!!

Question:How drunk does a girl have to be to have sex with her old teacher?
Answer: As drunk as I am right now.

Now, do you wish to hear of my sex scene with my fucking teacher?
PLEASE SAY NO

I feel like a whore times one million and eighty nine.
“Are you okay?” Patrick asked. (ew, I referred to my teacher as Patrick, then again, I was sexing him, so it would be weirder to call my lover (cringe)Mr. Stump)
“Uh… I’m really not sure.” I slurred.
“Do you wanna… uh… stop?” he questioned.
“Uh…” Part of me said hell fucking yes, I have a boyfriend, of which you are having his child. The other part of me (the drunk part) said no, keep going. He waws pretty damn good. And of course, the intoxication won.
“No, keep going.” And he did.

Insert moans, screams, licking, and hot dirty sex here.

“TRAGIK!!” I heard a scream from outside. How the fuck did they know I was in here?
“Tragik, were leaving. Get your drunken ass out here.” Demanded Frank.
“Whose that?” whispered Stump. Awww. He cared if I had a boyfriend or not.
“Frank. Duh. My best friends.” I said.
“Oh right.” Heee he, he was as drunk as I was.
“Well, uh… I should go.” I staggered up of the floor, trippig and falling into every coat on my way up. Then I threw on my clothes and left.
“Bye.” I said, kissing him. (EW! SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM MY DRUKEN RAGE!)
“Bye.” He said.
“Oh wait.” I scrachted out my phone number onto a piece of paper and gave it to him.
“if I’m not too hungover to forget this, I’ll give you a call.” He smiled.
“Kay.” I left.

“WHY WERE YOU FUCKING OUR TEACHER?!?!” Gerard asked.
“What????” I demanded, “How would you know?”
“Why were you and Pansie holding hands?” Frank asked.
“You held hands?” I shrieked.
((LMFAO PANSIE JUST JUMPED OFF A CHAIR!! back to story))
“SO WE WOULDN’T GET LOST!” she screamed, “Why were you and Max making out?”
“Pete’s masturbation turned us on.” He shrugged. Ew. That’s worse then fucking your geography teacher.
“Plus, he kisses better than you!” he pointed a finger to Pansie.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Tragik suicide scene; take two, in the making.

Nawh. Chill. I’m over that. I drown my problems in drugs, sex, and booze now. So I’m good.