My Intoxication

Sweet and Sour (Sauce)

-Tragik’s POV-

“If you ever refer to me as that ever again I will slit your throat.” I said with no emotion what so ever.
“Aw. You were totally born Spanky. You just changed your name to Tragik because you are emo.”
“The emoest of emo.”
“PATRICKKKK!” I heard a call from the room over; I think it was Joe. “YOUR GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO KILL HERSELF!!!”
“Too late.” I screamed.
“Where the hell are you? Who was that.” Frank asked.
“Uh…I’m at… Patrick’s house. That was Joe, the guitarist.” I stuttered.
“No fucking way.” Was all he said.
“Do not mention the word ‘way’.” I added.
“Ooh. What happened anyway?”
“Well, I was quite pissed of at Pansie and Gee so I ran away. I ran into Patrick, and then ran into Pansie and Gerard, they were hand in fucking hand.”
“Big whoop. No reason to forgive Pansie but hate Gee. He’s in the other room crying his eyes out.”
“Good.” I barked “A taste of his own medicine. And I ‘m still pissed at Gerard because he hit me.” A single tear dripped down my face.
HIT you?!?” he sounded stunned.
“Uh…yeah.” I sighed.
“Fuck. Imma kill him. First, tell me what you did to deserve it.”
“Haha.” I said sarcastically.
“Seriously, tell me what you did.”
“He told me when the child was born, to have it call Patrick ‘Daddy’.” I sighed.
“Harsh.”
“Very.”
“And you said…?”
“With pleasure.”
“Oh. So you deserved it.”
“NOT EXACTLY!”I screamed.
“Yeah yeah. SO when is my baby coming home?”
“Pansie’s there if she’s not too busy with Gerard.” I rolled my eyes.
“YOU FORGAVE HER!” Frank demanded.
“Yeah, yeah.” I said, quoting Frank.
“So really, when will you come back? We got a new hotel.”
“I am perfectly fine waiting for the rest of Fall Out Boy to wake up, on Patrick’s couch, thank you.”
“Sweetie, you can’t.” He begged.
“Blah. I’m gonna go now. Bye.” I hung up before he could talk me out of it.

“So where the hell is everyone?” I asked Joe, stealing some coffee.
“What? I’m not good enough for you?” he pretended to vry.
“Ha. Hysterical. SO where are they?” I asked again.
“Asleep? I don’t know.” He shrugged.

“Patrick?” I called, opening his bedroom door.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Cant a girl get a guy that refuses to cheat on her?

They clearly did not hear me. Just fucked away.
Oh yeah, what I saw: Patrick Martin Stump and Peter Lewis Kingsten (sp? Who cares?) Wentz III, fucking the shit out of each other. Ewwwwwwww, much?

This was a disturbing sight, yet odd to look away from.
Patrick- UGHHHHHHHHHH
Pete- *orgasmic moan* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH AH OHHHHHHHHHHHH
Me- 0_o!!!
Pete- *grabs Patrick* Do me harder.
Patrick- if you say so. UGHHHHHHHH
Pete-AYOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FASTER HARDER SEXYER. SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE ON MY PUSSY!!!1

“Am I interrupting something?” I questioned, as Pete and Patrick tore their lips apart.
“FUCK!” They screamed at the same time.
“Uh, Tragik?” Patrick looked at me.
“Dude, if you’re into guys, eh. Whatever, That’s cool, I guess. You could have told me instead of asking me out.” I explained.
“Yeah, uh, sorry.” He murmured, “Friends?”
“Just as long as you don’t give me Pete germs.”
“Promise.” He laughed “Are you gonna stay longer? You can if you wanna.”
“No. I should patch things up back with my band.”
“Can’t blame you. Hold on a sec and I’ll get dressed and give you a ride” he offered.
“Okay.”

Time Elapse
“Bye guys.” I said “Might be a while before we cross paths again, I think my nbands headed out of New York.”
“A shame.” Pete smiled at me. –chills-.
“Uh... yeah.” I gave Joe and Andy a hug, but made it look like I was too busy to give Pete a hug, but he snuck one in anyway, -cringe-.

Then Patrick and I left.
“Is this awkward?” he asked.
“I don’t want it to be.” I commented.
“Good. Me neither.” He smiled.
Insert random conversation here.

“Here you go. That’s you’re hotel. I guess this is Good bye.” Aw, sad in a way.
“Patrick?”
“Yeah?”
“There’s something I feel like I should tell you…”
“Anything.”
“I…uh…. I’m kinda pregnant with Gerard’s child.”
“Oh. Not really that surprising.”
“THANKS!” I demanded.
“Aw, you know I love you.” He smiled.
“Yes I do. And I wont tell Pete that, promise.”
“Like he cares. He is such a man whore he would fuck you if you let him.”
“BAD THOUGHTS! And key words: let him.”
He laughed. “Sorry I owe you won. Bye. I love you.”
“Love you too!” I gave him a slight kiss and left the car to face the worst fate known to man: Sour ex-boyfriend. Maybe even worse than a hug from Pete…